Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

"And, after a month, on an auspicious day they took me on a travel to our kulswamy (family deity). 

Swargadwaarika was the name of the deity and the shrine was called Swargadwaar (gateway of heaven), in the Himalayas. 

A difficult travel it was. My parents said that only with the company of a virgin (and I was the virgin that time) people could find the way; else, it will be lost. A crane sent by the goddess, they told, would show us the way.

"Our bad luck, heavy rain lashed the Himalayan region and landslides occurred and blocked our route. It was a disappointment for my parents. On my account, they hoped they could visit swargadwaar. For them it was only a disappointment, but it was a heartrending setback for me as I was dreaming all those days of my first ever fuck with my mom. 

--

"On our way back, we stopped at the Nagnadevika (naked goddess) temple, near our town. Worship in that temple was stopped long back by general public, believing that it had an evil spell. But the temple, my parents said, was one such as Swargadwaar in spirit. 

"I was undressed and laid on my back in front of the naked goddess with my cock pointing up the sky. Mom undressed and standing naked with folded hands said her prayers first. She looked as curved as the goddess herself in her nakedness. 

My father knelt beside me and bathed my upstanding cock with honey we brought. My mom came around and crouched over me. She positioned the slit of her cunt just above the tip of my cock and stayed. My father dipped his middle finger in the honey cup and then in my mom's orifice to wet it too with honey. And my mom placed her cunt petals on my 'ling' and, with her eyes closed, slid down to swallow my entire length in to her depth. 

'Bhagwati Swargadwaarike! Nagnadevike!' shouted my father. 

And with that, my mother started her fucking on my cock. All through the fucking my parents were chanting a mantra. And it was a lovely, long lasting, heavenly fuck. 

When I started ejaculating, with a groan, the mantra jumped on to my tongue and, I too chanted it out, pumping up my mother's cunt and filling up her womb.

--

That's how I was initiated and made a lover of my own mother by my own father, whom I came to know, later, as her own brother.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 01:03 PM