Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

"My mother blushed at his words. 'And already he is dying to serve.' She said in a mocking voice. 

'By the name of goddess, aren't you then?' my father scoffed at my mother.

"That made my mother to blush even more. She took my erection from my father's hand and played with its foreskin, pushing it back and forth.

"Dad put his hand around my shoulder and gave me a hug. 'Look at mom; she blushes like a newlywed virgin. Take my word, my son; she is going to give overtime to your young wand.'

"My mother hit him playfully. And they laughed. It was such a beautiful family scene, etched in my mind.

'Alright, give some relief to his long longing lollypop.' Dad pushed down mom's head over my upstanding prick. 

"Mom O-ed her mouth and in-took my erection. She wrapped it around my shaft and gave pressure here and there. I groaned. Dad patted my shoulder and encouraged me. I lifted my buttocks and moved my cock in and out of her mouth. She looked up, mouthful, and smiled at me with her big eyes. I tried to push in more of my piston. But she controlled its stroke length by grabbing at its base. 

"Dad got up and slipped out of his dress. His cock was standing straight and it was not far smaller than mine. He went behind mom, raised her dress above her hips and entered her from behind. 

'Ah, I never had your pussy so hot and so slushy. Can a mother get excited this much mouthing her son's cock?' My dad exclaimed.

"Mom looked up at me and winked. 

Holding her hips, dad fucked her from behind. Mom swayed. And that made her mouth moved back and forth on my cock. It looked as if she was driven at the same time by two engines: one by her son and another by her son's father. In between, my father stretched his hand and we shook hands. And we laughed. 

Mommy pinched at my thighs playfully. I was fully relaxed and fucked her mouth free of any guilt. She tightened her mouth around my cock, by gripping it with her jaws, and scrapped the length with her teeth. In between, she tickled the tip and its small slit with the tip of her tongue. My balls boiled up and I felt that I couldn't hold any more. I held her head and fucked fast her clamped mouth and then ejaculated, with a wild groan. Mom clasped her lips around and didn't allow even a single drop to escape. Gulping down all my discharge, she kept on sucking at my cock until it loses its temper. 

When mom let my cock to go, I raised her face and kissed her mouth. She smiled beautifully and winked at me. 

"Dad seemed met his end point long back. He was fully dressed and sitting on the sofa, watching us absorbedly. 

'Thank you, ma, and thank you, papa.' I said.

'Welcome, dear.' They sang in chorus. 

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:59 PM