Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
Story of ANAND Sr. (Father of Saroj)

"I was 18 years old then, just completed my college. I wanted to go for a job, but my dad told me to look after the family shop. There was not much work for two people in a small shop. And I used to spend most of my time idling in my home. 

I was the only child for my parents.

"One day, it seemed, my mother noticed my restlessness. She called me for a card game with her. I agreed. My mother was good at the game. We played for money. I had an edge over her and won in the end.

--

Next day she didn't agree to bet on money, because it was not my own earning but theirs. She suggested that the loser had to kiss the winner, wherever the winner wanted the loser to do so, even if it happened to be the winner's feet. 

Out of gambling thrill, I accepted her suggestion. 

We started our play. And she was not the one of previous day. She won every game. She demanded me to kiss her feet first. I did. There is nothing wrong in kissing one's own mother's feet. To the next win, she hiked her sari and told me to kiss her knees. I did. 

But to the third win, she hiked her sari up above her waist and exposed her shaved cunt. It looked like a pav roti (an Indian bread). My cock hardened immediately.

Leaning on the hand rest of the sofa, where we were playing the cards, she spread her thighs. Her cunt unfolded its petals like a hibiscus flower. I was thrilled at the developments, but hesitated at the same time.

'Come on, loser, kiss me here.' She pointed right at her cunt.

'But, ma...'

'What is there to fuss? It is the sacred place from where you came out to this world.' My mom announced in a proud voice. 'You must be grateful to get a chance like this to worship and please your birth place.' 

"I slipped of the sofa and knelt on the floor. She ran her fingers through my hair, affectionately. She positioned herself conveniently to present her cunt to my advantage. Its pinkish opening was gleaming with its excessive wetness. I placed my hands on her thighs and they were feverishly hot. She might have sexed-up already. 

I lowered my head and felt her heat and scent even before I made the contact. I kissed on her shaven white mound and looked up. Mom smiled at me and signaled, waggling her tongue. I smiled back and obeyed. First I kissed squarely on her flowered slit and then licked the whole wet patch.

My mother groaned, 'Ah, baby, that's it. Eat my cunt. Eat your beloved birth place.' 

I dived into her cleft and licked and fucked her with my tongue. In between her groaning, my mom, as a true mother in training her child, instructed and guided me in my first ever cunnilingus. I did as she demanded and she was full of praise for me.

Now, take my clit between your lips and nibble at it as if it were a prick and provoke it with your tongue.' She instructed. 

I followed. 

In no time she vibrated at her cuntal region, pulled at my hairs and flooded my mouth and chin with her hot thin juices. I went on licking, but she stopped me, pulled me up and kissed my lips. 'Thank you, darling' she said. 'What a nice manner you pleased your birth place!'

And she was about to cover and get up. I was alarmed. 'Is that all, ma? Isn't there any other manner to do my service to please my birth place?' I pleaded her on the brink of tears.

My mother laughed and winked at and assured me in a husky voice. 'Don't worry; I promise you a fuck...in...my...cunt, but tell me first, how many girls you've had so far?' 

How many? Oh ma, don't be so cruel. Why making fun of me?'

What is fun about it? You're 18 and have friends in the opposite sex too, no?' 

But, ma, they're only friends; mere friends.'

And no sex?'

No sex.'

Swear on me.'

I swear.' I put my hand on her head. 

She made me stand and pulled my trousers down and my brief. My cock sprang up and nearly slapped at her face. 

'Oh, my...what a cock!' Mom took it in her hand, pushed back its foreskin and inspected the vain underneath that connects the stem and the glans. 'Well, it's intact.'

"I was confused by her act and was impatient to have some action. She appeared to be not in a hurry. She got up, picked up the phone, dialed and started speaking to someone. 

'Good news! Swargadwaar (gateway of heaven) calls on us.' 

'..............'

'Yes, he is.'

'..............'

'Yes, it's very much intact.'

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:55 PM