Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

Locking my door I wept and wept. I couldn't find any solace. 

One day my father entered my room, sat on my bed and placing my head on his lap, spoke to me in a soothing soft voice, 'It's not at all my fault, my child. I never expected that situation. You see, I didn't even raise my voice nor condemned it. Poor boy scared himself and ran away. 

I don't know why this happens only to me: first it was your mother, then your elder sister and then you and now this boy, why people always running away from me? Will you at least care to stay with this poor old man or...?' And he broke down. 

I was at a loss and pained by his utterances. I hugged his neck and wept with him. 'No, papa, never again; the world outside is no good. And moreover I do love you.'

'Thank you, my darling.' He hugged me with tears running down and kissed my forehead.

I waited him to recover and asked in a tiny voice, 'And you don't disapprove our relationship, I mean, between me and my brother?' 

'Why should I, darling, when I myself had engaged in such relationships?' He said in a matter of fact voice. 

'My goodness, what do you mean, papa?'

'It's an old story of another time.'

'Would you mind to expound it?'

He cast a long look on me, sighed and started narrating his history: 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:45 PM