Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

I returned home with a high fever. I had to do a ticket less travel by the train. I couldn't have anything to eat and I had my periods too. 

-

My dad was a living god, I must say. He didn't ask me anything about. He took me into his embrace and said, 'Never mind. Tell the neighbors that you were spending your holidays at a relative.' And I wept uncontrollably on his shoulders. 

-

My brother on the other hand was angry with me. He didn't even speak to me. And one day after I regained my health, when we were alone, I wanted to know from my brother why he was so. He cast me a glance full of hatred. 

I didn't give up. He was sitting on a sofa in the main hall. I went and hugged him from behind. He got up as if he had come in to contact with an ugly thing. I went around and faced him. His eyes were red and his lips were quivering and he was in the edge of crying. In that moment I understood his love. I collapsed at his feet and cried myself. 

We were like that for quite some time. Then he lifted me up and asked in a tiny voice, 'Why did you do that on me?'

I only wept.

He pulled me to him. And I crushed him in a tight embrace. Then we kissed. It was a deep wet kiss of long separated lovers. We collapsed on the sofa, him over me. 

I myself undressed and offered him my nakedness. 

He was not violent this time as he was before. He fondled my breasts and sucked at them. I freed his cock and ran my hand along its length. We were kissing again and again. I opened up my thighs and murmured in his ear, "Enter, brother, the gate which you opened two months back."

He fumbled this time also. Poor boy, he didn't venture out as I did. I took his cock and guided it into me. He immersed into me up to his balls. Secretions seeped out of my hole. 

'Oh, my goddess, isn't this I longed for? Why did I run away so foolishly? Fuck me brother, fuck your foolish sister as hard as you can and punish her stupid cunt with your enraged cock.'

At my words he moved his cock, in and out of my weeping sheath and kissed my lips and said, 'Oh, Saroj, you don't know how much I love you. I was longing to fuck you ever since semen started forming up at my balls. And you ran out on me only to insult and make my love meaningless.' 

'I ran out only to realize that there is no true love in the outer world. I'm sorry sorry sorry. Now I've come back to give all of mine to you. Fuck me and empty the semen load that has accumulated for me in your balls.'

He increased his force and gave me nice strokes. I raised my hips and received them deeply. My cunt clung to his hitting cock and wept sweetly around it, on their reunion. His hands kneaded my breasts and his tongue probed into my mouth. I ruffled and pulled at his hairs, affectionately.

It went on and on and at one point suddenly he shouted that he was coming and doubled his speed. Immediately my dam also started breaking and I whimpered and bumped up my cunt to receive him more. He groaned and drove hard and, in to my depths, his cock swelled and gushed in hot streams. 

I bound him to me with my long legs. We remained like that, I don't know for how long. 

'Unbelievable! The pleasure down there in the depths of your slimy hot pussy!' He exclaimed.

'Unbelievable too, the spell of a brother's cock to raise the pleasure from the depths of his sister's pussy!' I quipped. 

And we laughed. By then his cock stirred again in the shelter of my sheath. We exchanged a meaningful look. When his rod extended into my depth, I swayed my hip up and down to invite him for a second fuck. With a pleasing expression on his face he engaged himself in the task. We swam into the depth of bliss.

After that beautiful encounter, we became real lovers. I was bubbling of my love. 

--

Our dad was happy at my change. He encouraged my brother to take me out. Poor dad, he didn't have an idea of his children's love. And we were fucking behind his back.

But every good thing has its sad end. We failed to take enough care, of course. 

On the same sofa in the main hall, where we started our sexploration, we were having a quickie one day with our dress on, opened only at our groins. 

We heard a throat clearing. And there in the doorstep was standing our dad. 

My brother rolled off me, fell down on the floor, sprung up and ran out of the house pushing away my dad in the doorway. 

And he returned not thereafter.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:43 PM