Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
One day I told our sardarji that I wanted to go to Gangaji (river Ganges) and have a snaan (bath) and pray her to bless us. 

He took me to Ganges. The river was at its spate because of the recent rains. The water was red in color and at tremendous speed. 

Sardarji too stepped in for the sake of my protection. 

Even as I took my very first dip, I was pulled down by the current and I had to get hold of sardar's hand. And he was on my downstream and the Ganges pushed me against him. In steadying me, accidentally, he caught hold of my breast. Our eyes met. I could read the disturbance in his look. 

Though I was only eighteen and yet to be married, I was wearing a sari to pose as a married woman. In the turbulence of Ganges I found that sari was not a convenient dress. It exposed my thighs. I don't wear panties under sari while indoor. And on that day I proceeded out as such, forgetting to wear a panty. 

When I took my second dip it happened again. Water pulled me down and when I struggled to get up it pushed my sari up above my hips exposing the matted mound of my cunt. 

Sardar was stunned at my exhibit, but pulled me up in time. Our eyes met. I could recognize the fire in his look. 

Suddenly it brought up the memories of my brother. I could feel the burning of his eyes on my skin. 'Bhaiya (brother)' I murmured to me. 

'Did you say something?' Sardar asked.

'Nothing, let's go.'

'But the third dip remains.'

I looked into his eyes. They were boring into me. 'O.K. then, let me complete it. Hold me.' I told him and tied the pallu (border of the sari that covers the breasts) around my waist, baring my boobs. And from behind he put his hands through my armpits to hold me. And I took the third and final dip. 

He didn't miss his chance that time. He moved his hand under water and held me firmly by my boobs. And I didn't shy away, but in submission prolonged my third dip. 

--

All the way back home, sardar was after me as a honey trapped bee. When we reached home, to our surprise, my lover was waiting there. And his face was gleaming full of his teeth. 'I got the job, at last, Surjit.'

'Really? The dip in Ganges yielded the result so fast?' Sardar wondered. 

--

On that night my lover had sex with me, but in my mind's eye it was only Sardarji.

--

The next day my lover joined duty, but Sardar took leave and said he wanted to go and have a visit on his wife. Before leaving he took care to water the flower plants that his wife was growing in pots around the house.

'Why troubling you, bhaai sahib (big brother), won't I do all these?' I said.

'But watering is a men's job.' He replied. 

I didn't understand him. I thought that it was one of sardarji's absurdities. 'Even if your wife were here, you only do it?' I wanted to know.

'Only I have to water my wife's garden, no? If you permit, I can water yours too.'

That struck me and a hot wave seized up my body. I turned to go in, but at the doorstep, I turned back and cast him an inviting glance and went in. He followed me. He was a big man. He swept me of my legs and carried me in to his bedroom. 

I would say that he almost tore my cloths. He might have starved so long after his wife left for delivery. 

His cock was huge, as huge as that of my brother. Yet when he entered me it didn't create any pain. He fucked with force. 

I didn't know why, but in his place suddenly appeared my own brother's face. And by all means the fuck was excellent, not like the ones I had with my lover. 

'Bhaiyaa, O bhaiyaa...' I moaned through out the fuck; and received his strokes with an unexplainable feeling of nostalgia. 

And soon I climaxed. And it was tremendous. I climaxed for the first time in my life. 

The acts I had my lover were nothing. 

Sardar emptied his lava into my cavern and dismounted me. 'Oof, kya cheez hai! Ithnee tight aur ekdam garam choot hum dekha bhi nahi aur choda bhi nahi. (Oof, what a rarity! I had never come across nor fucked a pussy so tight and totally hot)' Sardar exclaimed. 

In that same day itself we fucked four times. Sardar cancelled his trip to visit his wife. While we were making love, I called him 'bhaiyaa (brother)' again and again. He took it natural, because that was how I called him in front of others. But it connected me to a past painful experience, being converted then in my mind's eye, into a pleasure that gave me a secret satisfaction. 

--

Our fucking went like that nearly for a month, but was discovered one day by my lover and he deserted us leaving us a letter. Sardar consoled and promised me that he would look after me. 

But my lover didn't leave it there. He went straight to sardar's wife and told her everything. Sardarini arrived there with her relatives, and drove me away with a broomstick thrashing. 

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:35 PM