Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
2.1 A

My lover took me to Kanpur, where his friend Surjit lived. My lover had a hope that his friend would find him a job. The house, where Surjit lived was behind the cinema Deoki Palace. 

Surjit was a sardar – a sikh. He was also about the age of my lover, but he had married already and had two kids. When we arrived at his, his wife had gone to deliver his third at her mother's house. 

Despite, the sardar-friend invited us in to his house and did all possible to make us feel at home. We were given a separate bedroom and in that very night, my lover and I celebrated our first night. 

My lover was not as big as my brother in that department. His was only half the size of my brother's. And I didn't feel any pain when I was involved with his thing. 

My lover was very happy after having sex with me. He said that he was lucky to have an angel like me and promised that he would never leave me until his death. 

Sardarji took my lover to three four firms and succeeded in finding him jobs, but my lover didn't get into the groove, saying that those jobs were not to his taste. 

Sardarji didn't lose his patience but gave my lover his consent and pocket money to go anywhere into the city and seek a job to his taste. 

My lover then made it a routine to go out early in the morning and come back late in the night. 

Like that, it went up to a month and yet he couldn't find himself a suitable job. 

Sardarji didn't raise it as an issue, but I started losing my patience. 

My lover had stopped long back having sex with me, because he arrived every night dead tired. 

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:26 PM