Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

I turned away from my brother out of shame, but the next moment I felt his nearness behind me. He held me by my shoulders and pressed his whole body against mine. 

I felt his hardness on my bums. I shivered. The cold wind blown across helped only to increase the fever in me. 

He turned me to face him. And then pressed his lips against mine and locked me in a fiery kiss. I yielded. He pushed down his brief and guided my hand to his cock. I broke the kiss and looked down. He was huge! And it jerked its head upward like a wild lizard. 

I was a bit frightened by its temper. But he moved close and held my breasts. I didn't retreat. He unhooked my bra and my panty followed. The wet wind had a free kiss on my exposed mounds. 

In that moment, the sky flashed a lightning and the deity inside the sanctum sanctorum was revealed. And it was a goddess in her nakedness.

My Brother lowered me on my back on the cold surface of the granite block. Then he laid his naked body on mine. I opened my thighs to receive him, but a virgin he too was. And, alas, he couldn't connect himself to the target. I put my hand in between and guided his cock-head into my pussy hole. It nudged in about an inch, but was prevented there by my virgin veil. 

On the stonewall, the rain battered furiously.

My brother lost his patience in no time. With a vengeance he pinned me down and smashed my pit with his steel hard prick. A sharp pain ripped through me and I wailed in high pitch only to be drowned by the roaring rain.

'Leave me, you devil, you're killing me.' I cried. 

But he didn't heed. He was driving his fiery monster through my burning notch. I couldn't bear with the pain. I tried to kick him off and free myself, but he was too much strong to get rid of.

Unable to push him off, with tears running down my cheeks, I endured under my bother.  

As if in a bang, attacked my cunt with his merciless cock, He fucked me with an aggression as if a butcher had a blunt knife at his worktable. And filled my virgin hole with his flaming fluid. 

When he heaved off me, I inspected my aching pussy and found my blood flowing down stained with his surplus semen. 

I wept over it like as a wounded child. 

My brother tried to cheer up me, but I pushed him off and hated him. 

--

The next day I ran away from home with my lover.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:22 PM