Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
Sarojadevi

We were three children to our parents: meri didi (my elder sister), mera bada bhai (my elder brother) and me the youngest.

I don't know what happened between my parents, but my mother left us and went somewhere when we were very young. Our father brought us up.

When I was around 15, my elder sister too had run away from home. Our dad though was upset, never failed to care for us. 

-

At 18, after school final, I fell in love with a neighbor. He was ten years older than me; jobless too. But love is so blind it doesn't calculate. My lover was insisting me to run away with him, because my father will never allow us to marry. I hesitated to do so for I didn't want to hurt my dad.

-

One day I went for a picnic with a few of my schoolmates. On the way, twenty km away from our town, our vehicle developed some problem and we had to give up our tour.

All other friends phoned up their home to pick them up. I too phoned up and my brother arrived there with his bike. 

While driving home, suddenly it started raining. Others, left earlier, could have reached home already.

We spotted an old structure, a bit away from the highway. My brother and I decided to shelter there till the rain stops, but before we reached the building we were completely drenched. 

The building looked like an ancient temple ruined by the course of time. Surprisingly the interior was clean, swept by the forest wind.

My brother removed his cloths, squeezed out the water and started drying his hairs. I blushed looking at him only in his brief, wet with his bulge outlined.

'What are you waiting for?' my brother shouted at me. 'Remove your wet clothes and get dried or else you'll catch cold.' 

I hesitated.

He laughed at me. 'Look, I'm only your brother. It's insulting to imagine me in any other way.'

Then I disrobed and squeezed the water out of my cloths, clad only in my bra and panty.

I felt a sudden change in the atmosphere. I looked up at my brother. I could feel the burning of his eyes on my skin.

I lowered my eyes. Oh goddess! Clinging wet, my white bra and panty left nothing underneath to hide. Even the soft moss of my pubic hair was clearly visible.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:16 PM