Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

I didn't know how long I slept. 

I woke up to hear some familiar voices. 

When I entered the hall, I found my mother and brother, chit chatting with others in a gay mood. I didn't understand how come they arrived there. 

Spotted me, my mother ran up and took me in a breath-blocking hug. "Oh, my darling, you're a child of mother goddess. You'd brought us back luck and everything. You've made us happy;" my mother was overflowing with joy and said, "Dev uncle seeks your hand in marriage with his son."

Aunt Saroj walked over to us, took my hand and led me aside. "Let her have something to eat, first."

-

Once I had ate and settled down, they all surrounded me. Aunt Saroj took me to her bosom and kissed me so affectionately. "You don't know what you've done to us. I love you... love you so much."

I felt like a kid over-loved. I said, "I don't understand, auntie, the way the life takes shape around me."

"Nothing to worry, the life takes shape around you in a fine way," Saroj aunty assured me. "To clear the cobweb off your mind, I'm going to tell you a story: my own story. Even Bhavana and Rahul are not revealed of it till now, but the time has come." 

Saroj aunty cast a look at Dev uncle. He nodded his head in approval. 

And she started narrating:

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:10 PM