Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

The sky broke down that night and trees fell down all along the highway. My journey, thus hindered, took almost a full day and I could reach my town only on the next day night. 

I became dead tired of the tedious journey. I wanted to run in to the soothing hands of my mother. 

My mother was of a noble character. She could have remarried when my father expired, but she decided to give up all her pleasures solely to bring-up my elder brother Anand and me, her only children. What a great soul she is, I thought, among the filthy people like Bhavana and family! 

Our house was on the bank of a pond. The town was already gone to sleep. A small town it was. 

I walked on the bank towards my house and it was pitch-dark. Frogs croaked in high pitch. Chances of snakes crossing my path were more. I walked up with my heart at my throat. All of a sudden rain battered again and I was drenched in no time. Luckily light shone in my house. 

I knocked at the door, but no answer. Probably the noise of the rain would have drowned my knocking sound or else my mother and Anand would have slept already, leaving the lights on.

The light was coming from the kitchen window. I went around to that window. The window was bolted from inside and the glasses were tainted. But I could spot a broken triangle-shaped slot in one of the glasses. I fixed one of my eyes on the slot and peeped in. 

First it was not clear, but when it became clear it crashed on me as a thunderbolt. 

My mother was leaning forward, pressing her abdomen against the kitchen slab and her white sari was hiked well above her hips. Big orbs of her buttocks were jutting behind. And against them was slapping again and again the flat abdomen of my brother, driving his thick penis in and out of her depths. Her blouse being unbuttoned, her big boobs were overflowing his kneading fingers. And sinking his teeth on her bare shoulders. 

Anand was attacking at her yielding point, violently, like a wild cat. With eyes closed and face upturned, exposing her upper row of white teeth, my mother seemed to be enthralled in their love game. 

-

I collapsed on the wet earth and remained there till I got strength to get up. I limbed back to the bank of the pond and walked away from my home. Frogs all around heckled at me. 

I wept along my way. 

I didn't know where to go or what to do. Walking back unconsciously to the junction, I phoned up involuntarily to Bhavana's home.

"What's got into you, Pagli (made girl)," shouted Bhavana from the other end, but her mother's voice interrupted. 

I cried. 

"Are you alright, Devika? Don't worry, I'll come over there and pick you up, where are you, my child?"  asked aunt saroj 

I wept bitterly. "On the national highway, auntie, under the cross flyover, south of city." 

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:06 PM