Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
Suddenly I woke up. 

I thought I heard somebody was crying. 

The room was so dark. I heard again the wailing. A fear raised in me. I switched on the lights. 

Bhavana was not there. I went out. 

Rahul's room was in dark, but there was light in their parent's bedroom. I heard noises coming out of it. I shouldn't have done it, but out of curiosity I approached there and peeped in.

Saroj aunty was naked and sucking at Dev uncle's cock. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and uncle was standing in front. It might be a common sight between a husband and wife, but to me, a first timer, it was a visual spell that charmed me in. As I was looking, Saroj aunty pulled away her mouth from uncle's cock and said, "Dev is ready, Bhavana."

I strained a bit more and found to my shock, on the same bed, Bhavana was jumping up and down, splitting her pussy on Rahul's upstanding cock. 

My head started dizzying. 

Dev uncle climbed on the bed and seized Bhavana's jumping breasts. And she ceased from her jumping and yielded to her stepfather's pull. Her hand voluntarily went down and grabbed at Dev uncle's erection. And uncle kissed her on her mouth. She dismounted her stepbrother and submitted herself to the embrace of her stepfather. 

Rahul, in turn, went into the inviting hands of his stepmother. And aunt Saroj drew two pillows; pushed them under her buttocks, to position her cunt elevated, and pulled Rahul on top. Rahul grabbed aunt's big boobs and entered her up-opened cunt with his virile wet cock. 

Aunt Saroj shouted, "Chodho mujjhe beta, jor se chodo. Chodke, phad do mommy ki choot (Ah, fuck me my boy. Fuck mommy hard and rend her cunt)."

Bhavana, meanwhile, freed herself from Dev uncle's embrace and moved on her knees and elbows and locked her mouth to her mother's lips. Dev uncle moved behind Bhavana, grabbed her hips and knocked at her pussy door with the fist his cock. Bhavana lifted her head, tilted and threw her stepfather an inviting smile. And uncle entered her from behind.

Rahul moved up and down into aunt Saroj. And uncle Dev moved to and fro into Bhavana. And all of them moved and moaned. 

-

With dizzying head I slogged back to my room, sat on the bed to get me back composed. 

Then I packed up my things and came out of the front door. I hid my bag behind a portico pillar and went up to the gate and awakened the watchman, who was sleeping already. 

"Can you get me some tablets for headache, watch-man."

"But, memsaaheb, at this night... one has to go to the main road to locate a medical shop opened."

"You have to, please. It's killing me. I don't want to bother others. I'll wait here at the gate till you return."

He gave in. I gave him money. As soon as he turned the corner, I, with my bag, climbed and jumped over the gate and escaped. 

I get an auto-rickshaw to Central Bus Stand and a bus from there to my native place.

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 12:01 PM