Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

When vacation started, I didn't proceed to my native, but moved into Bhavana's house, with an intention on the back of my mind to trap Rahul in between my thighs. 

Bhavana's parents were happy to have me as their guest. 

-

Next day, Rahul took me to a movie. Bhavana too accompanied. 

In the darkness of the movie hall, Rahul started fondling my breasts. It would be his wont if we gained some privacy. 

On that particular day at movie hall, while he was playing with my boobs, Bhavana received a call at her mobile phone. And she left the hall to attend to her call. 

At once Rahul moved his hand on and in between my thighs. Conveniently I was with a skirt and a loose top on that day. I was also eager to feel his fingers at my naked pussy. So I rolled my skirt up and allowed him to fondle my pussy over my panty. But that led us to yearn to have more. 

I removed my panty and put it in my hand back. Then in no time I felt his thick fingers allover my hot mound. I slipped down on my seat, pushing my buttocks to the edge of the seat. That gave him more access and he inserted his middle finger into my vagina and finger fucked me. 

Meanwhile, he took my hand and placed it on his rock-hard cock, freed out of his pants. 

First time I touched a cock. A thrill ran through my body. Fortunately, there was not much crowd on that day and none at the row behind. I was just holding his erection. I didn't know what to do. He guided my hand to clasp around and pump his cock up and down. 

I did as he guided and got soiled my hand with a thin sticky secretion. And meanwhile he bathed his finger with my juices by finger fucking me. Unusual circumstances heightened my pleasure. I stifled my groans, stuffing my mouth with his shirt. I thought I was in heaven, but my bad luck, Bhavana retuned by then. 

I lowered my skirt and he covered his thing with his hand-kerchief. I felt, out of shame, that it would be better if I could escape that situation for a few minutes at least. I begged excuse and went for toilet and had to spend some time to cool down my emotions. 

I put on my panty and, walking around the lobby, entered the cinema from the opposite end. In doing so, I lost my sense of location and moved accidentally through the row behind where I was sitting. 

Then, to my shock, I witnessed... Bhavana, sitting next to Rahul, was running her hand up and down her brother's cock. I froze. In that very instant, Bhavana lowered her head and took her brother's enlarged member into her mouth and... 

I ran out in distress, chocked with tears. 

On the way back, I didn't talk much. I feigned I was not feeling well. 

--

As soon as the dinner was over, I retired to my bed. I couldn't sleep. All my dreams about marrying Rahul were broken. To whom I could represent my case? 

Bhavana's mother was an affectionate person, of course. But how could I shock a caring mother by revealing her children's incestuous secret? Silent tears welled up and burned down my cheeks.

I didn't know when I went to sleep. 
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 11:55 AM