Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

Bhavana was a day scholar for she lived in the city. I had to be a hosteller for my home was three hours journey away. My two other roommates used to be off the room all evenings, doing some additional courses. 

In that way Bhavana and I got plenty of time to be together in our lovemaking. Her parents, it seemed, never mind her arriving home late in the night.

-

One day she took me to her home. I felt shy to interact with her people, but they displayed warmth and affection. That made me relaxed. Her parents looked very young, unbelievably. I told them so and they were pleased at my observations. They insisted me to come to their house quite often. 

I capitalized on that and fell in love with Rahul, Bhavana's brother, a handsome boy. 

Rahul was 19 years old, just 1 year elder than me. He was doing his second year in commerce. Bhavana helped us, as a go between, in our love and in a short time Rahul and I became intimate. 

Soon I came to learn that Bhavana and Rahul were not of the same womb, but only stepsister and stepbrother. Bhavana was born of  Saroj but not of Dev. And Rahul was the son of Dev but not of Saroj. 

That could be a reason why Bhavana and Rahul behave more like friends than as sister and brother. 

-

Even after my involvement with Rahul, I didn't give up my lesbian love with Bhavana. When we do lovemaking, she used to finger fuck me, in between cunnilingus, telling me that she had to make my hole wide enough to receive her brother's cock. 

Thus she made my cunt to accommodate two of her fingers in one month time. My love with Rahul deepened meanwhile; and we started necking now and then. 

I decided to lose my cherry with him. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 11:09 AM