Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
Exclamation 
Devika

We girls were sitting on the lawns outside, awaiting the clock to strike for the practical class. Just then a flying bird shitted on the jutting of my left breast, I mean, over my blouse. I looked up: it was a crane.

"It's a good omen of luck!" opined my classmates. 

-

My father used to say that I was conceived in a spiritual way and would bring good luck and fortune once I grew, but he didn't have any luck to see it realized. And luck is here in the premonition of ... 

-

Oh shit! I had to have a wash and change. On my way to the hostel, I met Bhavana and she accompanied me into my room. Bhavana was doing her final year whereas I was a fresher in first year. She became my best friend from the very first day she rescued me of my college raking. And Hindi (though I knew little) was our common factor. 

Once inside, I undressed and noticed no strain underneath, but the devouring look of my best friend. A bit shocked but riveted, I felt a weakness in my knees. 

Moment next I was in the hold of Bhavana, with her hands so busy on my breasts and her breaths so hot on the back of my neck. In no time, we were naked together. Her boobs were double the size of mine. And so was her thighs and pudendum. Being a northerner and well fed, she was in total contrast in size and color of me, a southerner. A beautiful girl she was, and in her birthday suit she looked a real bomb.

She downed me on my back. Her hairs were loose. And when she eclipsed me with her nakedness, her locks cascaded and covered my face. Within its shade she robbed my lips with her mouth and tongued into me. And down below, she rubbed my mound with her hot one as if to set alight my moss, but dampened it with her gushing gash. 

"Want mommy to show you her love, my little lass?" she purred. 

"Hmmm." I moaned and entwined her with my limbs and crushed her against me. It was my first ever involvement in sex with another person. And so what if it happened to be a girl? 

She traveled down me with her wet kisses; kneaded my breasts with her palms and fingers and sucked at, with half of them filled her mouth. At my navel, she swirled and pried with her tongue. And then at the wet eagerness of the valley of my thighs, I received her soft mouth.

I raised my legs, folded at my knees, and presented her my little rose as a token of my love. I kept up my head to observe her lovemaking. She planted a warm wet kiss right on my slit. A shiver ran through my body. She lifted her head then and looked into my eyes with a mischievous smile. A blush crept into my cheeks. 

She licked her lips and said, "Want mommy to love you deep, honey?"

I didn't speak out, but ran my hands around my buttocks and, with my own fingers, pulled apart my pussy lips and bumped up.

"You little impatient whore!" she laughed and dived into my valley. Her tongue swept through my canyon. I let go my pussy lips to cling around her hunting tongue and ran my fingers through her locks. She got hold of my pleasure button and, on and around it, fluttered her tongue like a butterfly. I lifted up my hips and rubbed my gorge against her chin. She mouthed up my pussy lips and chewed them as if sucking at a mango slit. I pushed more of my pussy up into her eager mouth and was seized by a tremor. O Ambe (mother goddess)..!

And then she ploughed in with her tongue to enter me, but... she raised her head and wondered, "My God, you've not broken in yet!" 

"Had you, then?" I inquired in a mocking silly voice. 

She flashed her teeth, raised herself, moved on top in a 69 position and presented me with her cunt and said, "Find out the truth you yourself."

I didn't know how to assess. She inserted a single finger into my oozing hole and said, "Look! Your hole is not even big enough to receive a single slender finger. Now find out how many fingers you can put into mommy's sheath."

I put one, two, three fingers easily into her abyss and it was slippery like a butter pot that may admit even more fingers. I knew the answer right away, but remained shocked to ask. 

With my three fingers inside her she tossed a merry laugh and declared, "Mommy is broken in, you know...long back...with thick real cocks."

I didn't miss to notice the plural use. I sighed at her gapping cave, but kissed at its slush to show her that I was not a square and thus commenced my first licking exercise.

"Ah, that's it, suck my pussy and make mommy happy. I'll fix a fatty cock, in return, to break in your virgin pussy."

Her vulgar speech heightened my lust. I eagerly licked and sucked at her odd sourness. She dived again into my pussy and feasted there with all her skills. I was not able to hold it for long. Raising my hips I groaned. My groans muffled into the fleshy folds of her cunt. And I released flood after flood into her slurping mouth. Buried my face into her cunt I whimpered like a kitten. After licking for some more time, she got off me. I huddled into her bosom and she cuddled me and we kissed.

"Sorry, Devika, I made you miss your practical class." she apologized. 

"A better one we had, Bhavana." I blushed.

"Would you then accept me as your guide and instructor?"

"You are my teacher. You are my lover." 

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 11:04 AM