Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Things were quite normal after my wife gave me the privilege of fucking her. But still I had to fuck my wife scretly behind Akash and Vola's back. They humiliated me everyday but I was happy to get the chance of fucking my wife. But after someday an opportunity came that gave me Akash's permission that I could fuck my wife once every week.

It was our clubs 25 year celebration. So we had a dinner party in which Akash accompanied us and there he met Nargis my cousins wife. I could see the lust in his eye as she was very sexy. She had normal size boobs but it was her ass and how it shakes when she walks would literally make any dick hard.

We sat on the same table and I introduced Akash to my cousin Shohag and his wife. Akash didn't get a chance to hit on her as her husband and their nine year old son were always with her. But Akash kept staring at her sexy figure whenever he got chance.

After coming back from the dinner I realized how turned on Akash was as he took my wife to our bedroom unzipped his pant, just lift up her dress and started fucking her. He fucked her mercilessly for almost 10 minutes.

My wife kept moaning and asking her to slow down but he doesn't stopped. He shot his load inside and then threw her on the bed. She was totally destroyed and was breathing like hell.

Then he got naked and asked me to follow him to the washroom. After reaching the washroom I took his dick in my mouth to clean my wife's juice from his manhood as it was my everyday duty. After cleaning his dick I asked his permission to talk.

As he gave me permission I said, I know you are horny for Nargis and I believe you can easily seduce her and I can help you to get that opportunity.

I saw an evil smile on his face. He said, really you would help me fuck your cousins wife. What do you want in return?

I said, Sir you are the master of this house and I will always be your slave. I just want to fuck my wife after you use her and maybe other bitches whom you fuck.

He said, you pervert bastard. you can fuck your wife once a week and I will give you chance to fuck other bitches. But how can I get close to her?

I said, leave that to me. There son needs a home tutor and I will convince Shohag to give you the job. As he will be at work while you teach his son you will get enough alone time with his wife to seduce her.

Akash was very happy hearing my idea and said, you are a evil genius. Go and fuck your wife, tonight she is all yours. you earned it.

I was very happy I went to bedroom and saw my wife was still lying on bed with her pussy wide open for fucking. I placed myself between her and went inside her. She opened her eyes and saw me and said, what are you doing? Akash will kill you?

I said, no he gave me permission tonight you are only mine.

She said, then let me get naked first. you have me for whole night.

I said, I won't take much time but let me cum once. And saying that I started ramming her and within two minutes I came inside her and got off her.

I was lying beside my wife when Akash came near us and apologized to my wife for being so rough and then kissed her gently.

My wife said, you don't have to say sorry forfucking me roughly but you should say sorry to me for giving this little dick pig permission to fuck me.

He said, go take this pig to guestroom and give chance to fuck you.

That night I fucked my wife four times and by far it was the best night of my life.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 01:22 AM