Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
She told all this in a explaining soothing way as if she feels sorry for me. I understood deep down inside she really loves me or feels sorry me.

I said, I know your pussy needs big dick and I really enjoy their humiliation.

Vola said, is that so. Then suck this dick now you bitch. Enough of your chit chat. Saying that he stood up and shoved his dick in my mouth to clean it.

I was inside my wife and I was enjoying it but sucking his dick added more pleasure to it. I sucked his dick and balls clean and he went to washroom for getting cleaned.

Now it was me and my wife in our marital bed after six months. I slowly started fucking her in a slow speed. She tried to tightenhervagina muscle to give me some pleasure.

The excitement within me was building. I started kissing her and started ramming her in full speed.

Soon my body started shaking. I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I grasped the her tightly to steady myself as I shot my load into her, my dick throbbed and throbbed. I never felt a release like that.

After I recovered from this mind blowing experience I looked up at my wife and saw she was smiling.

She said, You really liked that, didn't you sweetheart?

A nod of my head was all I could manage, but I stayed inside her to prolong the pleasure.

She placed her hand lovingly on my cheek, I'm glad baby. I'm happy it was so good for you.

I again gently kissed her said, babe I love you more than my life.

She replied, I love you too.

Then what she said blew off my mind. She said, from now on you can fuck me whenever you want when Vola or Akash not around. They can't know about this.

I said, OK.

Then I pulled my dick out. And then took my mouth to her pussy to clean mine, vola and her mixed juice.

My wife said, you don't have to do that when no ones around.

I replied, no babe I like to eat creampie prom your pussy.

She then reached down between her legs, cupped her fingers and scooped some cum from her pussy. She reached out with her other hand, and slapped the shit out of my face and said, open your fucking mouth bitch.

I did as I was told. She put all the cum in my mouth and said, now swallow it little boy.

I did so and then she gave me a menacing smile and shoved my mouth in her pussy.

I started eating our mix creampie from her pussy. The taste, the smell, it was amazing. As I sucked and licked every drop of cum she had to give.

Vola came out of the washroom, laid in bed and told her to get freshed. So she stood, turned, and then looked down upon me. My face was glistening wet, massive smile on my face and my dick was hard again.

She slapped my dick and said, enough action for today. you're gonna be a good little cuck bitch and work extra hard to take care of us and I promise I will be a kind mistress to you. Now get off the bed, help me get cleaned and saying this she caught me by my tiny hard penis and took me to the shower.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 01:21 AM