Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I could not believe how incredibly hot it was to watch this. Watching my wife lean forward while his massive dick disappeared inside my wife. As her pussy rolled up and down, grinding on it, she started riding it faster, bouncing up and down. Really fucking him hard. I really thought I was gonna cum.

She stopped again and turned around to face me, giving me the full view she now started riding him in reverse cowgirl. It was really hot.

She rode his dick in and out of her pussy like it was the last dick she would ever have. Her facial expressions were also amazing.

She again started moaning, Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum on your big dick, keep fucking me. Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhh, OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Oh fuck yeah baby, cum in my pussy so hard... Please flood my pussy. I knew my wife had her first orgasm but Vola didn't stop. He continued fucking her and after a few more strokes he shot a massive load into my wife's pussy.

My wife said, Fuck that was incredible. Then she looked at me to check did I cum or not.

I don't know how I hold myself. If I wasn't restricted from cumming I know I would have cummed two times or more.

Vola looked at me and said, oh my god....cucky boy passed the test. He really misses your pussy Nadia. Now come clean my mess from your wife's pussy and then you can fuck her.

Hearing this Nadia get off him and laid beside him. I went near him and tried to lick his cum from her pussy but she stopped me said, no, I want you to fuck my cum filled pussy.

She caught me by hair and pulled me near her mouth and then she kissed me softly. I saw love in her eyes for me for the first time in this six month. I started kissing her aggressively, but she stopped me and said, don't get too much excited or you will cum soon and miss your well earned chance.

So I stopped. Then she said, ok baby i want you to put your tiny dick in me and smiled.

I looked at her freshly fucked pussy. It was so loose that I feel I could see her cervix. There's no way she could feel much with her pussy as stretched out as it was.

In spite of that I quickly slid my dick into her stretched cum filled pussy.

I had never felt any sensation like this in a long time. I could feel the warmth inside her but her pussy was more stretchrd than the thickness of my tiny sized Dick. I began slowly pumping my dick in and out of her until she stopped me.

She said, Just hold it inside me. You can't feel the pleasure of my vagina wall grinding your dick. You only can feel the warmth so feel it.

I pushed it as deep as I could manage then held it there as she instructed. The feeling of being inside of her cum filled pussy after such a long time was amazing.

She asked, How does it feel baby?

I said, oh God it feels so good.

She said, you feel how stretched my pussy is. Akash and Vola's big dick fills me so completely. It's the most amazing sensation to have a big dick inside of me. Every inch of my pussy tingles. There's some pain but the good feelings are so much stronger that it makes you not care about the pain. It can make me cum by just putting it in and holding it there which you can't.

she continued, I can really feel it when a big dick shoots its sperm inside me. I don't know exactly how to describe it but when he shoots I get this amazing feeling that just washes over me. It's a feeling that you never been able to give to me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 01:21 AM