Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I was really happy. I went near Vola and started sucking his dick. I wanted him to cum fast so I tried my best to give him pleasuse. He understood my intention and took his dick out of my mouth and said, not that easy cucky boy.

He said, Sit back, don't say a fucking word the entire time. He then instructed my wife and as instructed she dropped to her knees and spread her legs giving me full view of her juicy pussy. She began stroking his dick slowly.

He said, do you like that cucky boy? You like your wife sucking a big dick? Hmmmm? Riding it? fucking it, grinding on it?

He was staring at me while talking like this. I understood he wanted me to jerk off. But I somehow resist my temptation to touch my dick.

My wife also got heated hearing him teasing me so started doing so.

She was sucking and stroking him, spitting on his cock, stroking it, sucking harder and faster with such intensity, the likes of which I have never seen. She kept sucking him for what seemed like 3 minutes till Vola said, OK, its enough.

I somehow prevented myself from cumming.

My wife stopped, looked up at him and said,fuck yeah, this teasing made me so wet it feels like you already came in me.

Then my wife got the bed and spread her legs, I could clearly see she wasn't lying. She was so wet it glistened everywhere. Vola lay on top of her. He slowly started to put that massive dick in her, sliding in the head slowly.

He slowly pushed more and more of his massive dick inside my wife's pussy. Fuck this was hot. Finally, I was staring at Vola's ass crack clench as he was balls deep, just holding it in there.

Vola slowly started pulling out. Then slowly stuffing back in. In and out. They were really teasing me. After sometime Vola started to go faster.

My wife started moaning, Oh fuck baby. God that feels so good. Fuck me with that big dick. Holy shit, I feel so full. Fuck yeah.

Vola started pumping harder and faster. Then, my wife suddenly said, OK, stop. Vola immediately stopped. My wife pushed Vola out of her, and then off of her and said, now you lie back. I'm gonna go for a ride in that massive dick. My wife rode him, and guided his cock into her pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 01:21 AM