Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Its been almost six month since I became my wife's cuckold slave. In this six months she never allowed me to fuck her all I did was jerk my tiny penis and that's my sex life. Akash and Vola both fucks my wife but it is Akash who decides everything.

I get to watch my wife getting satisfied by her own nephew or our servant and all I get to do is clean up my wife's freshly fucked pussy or ass and clean their cock. I knew all this happend because I have a pathetic size dick which can't make any woman happy.

I accepted the reality that I can't please my wife and If I entered her she will not even feel me but I really wanted to fuck my wife's warm pussy. I get to lick it but I miss cumming inside her.

So, I try my best to keep Akash happy so that maybe he will give me permission to fuck my wife. But he never gave me the chance.

A few days later Akash had to go to Natore so it became up-to Nadia's wish.

That day as usual after closing shop me and Vola came to home. After changing dress he wore a lungi went to watch tv in drawing room while my wife was preparing dinner. I got naked and went near my wife. I sat on the floor and started massaging her legs.

I wanted permission but I was hesitating I should ask her or not. My wife sensed my hesitant and asked me, do you want to ask something?

I said,please don't punish me if I cross a line but it's been almost six month since I have fucked your pussy. I know my dick is pathetic and I am not worthy of your pussy but I used to be your husband so please show me some kindness. I really want to fuck you, I really want to feel the warmth of your pussy. I almost cried while saying this.

Hearing me Nadia started laughing. She said, even if you entered me you won't feel anything because it's became so loose for your tiny dick. But as you begged me nicely I will give you some reward. you can fuck me every night till Akash comes back. But you can fuck me after mine and Vola's fucking session and if you can hold yourself from cumming till we finish.

For me this chance was enough. I kissed my wifes feet and said, thanks mam for giving me the chance.

After dinner we went to bedroom. Vola and my wife both get naked i went near them. My wife told Vola about my request.

Vola said, yes although he is pathetic but he is your husband. So I think you did well by giving him the chance. But I really don't think he can resist from cumming.
But lets see what happens.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 01:13 AM