Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
That day Vola didn't came back to shop. I didn't know what happend when i was in the shop but after closing the shop when I went home I saw Vola was watching TV sitting on the couch naked. He was so comfortable as if it was his house.

I saw my wife was also naked in the kitchen making dinner. I went to our bedroom got naked and came back to living room. Then I sat on the floor beside the couch where Vola was sitting as I was not allowed to use any furniture.

Vola was laughing seeing me in that position. He then placed his legs on my shoulder and ordered me to massage them and I did so.

After my wife made dinner she called us. Vola and my wife sat on the dining table and I sat on the floor. My wife was going to serve me dinner in a plate but Vola stopped her.

He said, he is a dog and he should eat the leftover and saying that they started eating and I sat there like a hungry dog.

After they ate they served me the leftovers in a plate. I saw there was rice with half eaten and some chewed chicken bones in my plate. They basically gave me dog food.

Vola and my wife went to bedroom together and ordered me to clean the dishes after I finished eating.

After eating I went to clean the dishes. When I was almost finished my wife came
and hugged me. She started rubbing her sexy soft body up against me. I thought she felt sorry for me. My dick became erect very fast with her touch.

She caught my dick and said, I bet you wish to fuck me with your pathetic dick now?

I replied, yes , I want to fuck you like I have never before.

She said, you can do that only in your dream. It will never happen. Because Akash and Vola have stretched me so much you wouldn't feel anything. So, you better control your erection.

Then she took me our bedroom. Vola was sitting on the bed, and my wife knelt before him and so did I. She took his half-erect dick in her soft hand. She then started kissing the head and licking up and down his massive dick.

She said, I love your big dick and how it satisfies me. I love sucking your dick. She then said, do you know I have never sucked my husband's pathetic dick.

Vola looked at me and said, all those year you never entered your wife's mouth. You are really a looser.

My wife said, it is too small to deserve the pleasure to enter my mouth.

After she finished sucking his dick she said, now I want you to suck this dick that is cuckolding you and giving your wife so much pleasure. I want to see you drink his cum like a whore.

Hearing her I took Vola's dick in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and rammed his dick to the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

My wife was liking it. She said, That's it Vola, keep fucking his mouth and choke the little bastard with your big dick.

Suddenly my wife said, look Akash how good you trained him to be a cocksucker. He is kneeling in front of his wife and sucking his servants cock. What a pathetic little hizra he is!

I realised my wife was video chatting with Akash. Vola also thanked akash for training me into such a good slave and for allowing him to fuck my wife.

After humiliating me enough vola took his dick out of my mouth. My wife realised it was time for her to get fucked so she stood pushed me.

But Vola said, Don't push him dear. Then he told me that he wants me to guide his dick in my wife. So I held the base of his massive dick as my wife rode her and took it inside her pussy.

I sat near them watching my servants black dick appear and disappear in my wifes married pussy. My wife was enjoying every bit of it. To add more pleasure Vola started massaging her boobs. She was moaning like hell.

Vola then asked me, have you ever pleased your wife like that?

I replied, no sir. with my pathetic dick I never pleased her like you.

He was humiliating me and somehow I was enjoying it.

Soon after that they changed position and started fucking my wife in doggy style. My wife was enjoying every bit of it and so was I.

I started stroking my dick in pleasure. My wife noticed it and said, don't you dare touch your dick. Just watch how a real man fucks.

Soon after sometimes Vola was about to cum and she asked my wife if she wanted it inside her.But my wife said, No I think you should come in my hubbys mouth. He loves the taste of your cum.

So he took his dick out and pushed it in my mouth. Soon after few strokes he started cumming and I drank all of it. Seeing that he told my wife, your husband is nothing but a pathetic cum drinker.

My wife said, It's all he is good for.

Then I cleaned his dick and balls. After that I slept on the floor while vola slept with my wife in our bed.

The rest of the week followed the same pattern till Akash came back.

Now Vola also lives with us in our house. He and Akash fuck my wife whenever they want.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 01:08 AM