Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I was helplessly watching Vola's big dick disappearing in her pussy as she was above me.

She was moaning heavily and was begging vola to fuck her hard.

While enjoying the session she asked me, baby are you enjoying the view?

I said, yes mam this is the best view i can get.

Then she said, don't just enjoy the view lick vola's dick and balls also.

So, I started licking the bottom of vola's dick and balls as he was ramming it in and out of my wifes pussy.

Vola was fucking her hard but after sometimes he pulled his dick all the way out of her. And as he pulled it out I opened my mouth and took it in my mouth. Then he fucked my mouth for sometime then again started fucking her. He enjoyed it so we repeated this act for 3 times more.

After enjoying that a few times, Vola pushed his dick deep inside her and his body began to shake. I understood he is going to cum and with a low groan he came inside her.

I didn't wanted to miss any drop of his cum so I put my tongue on her clit as his dick started filling her pussy with cum. He shot a very big load as his hard dick kept pulsing. Soon his cum began to drip from her pussy as he pulled his dick out and got laid beside her.

She lowered her dripping pussy on my mouth so that I can eat his cum. Soon my mouth became full with vola's cum but she kept rubbing her pussy back and forth in my mouth. After I drank it all she got up caught me by hair and pulled my mouth near vola's dick.

His black dick was shining with their combined juices. I laid my tongue flat against the base of his dick and started licking upward wiping his dick clean of my wife's juice.

I could taste my wife's juice at the base and the flavor of vola's cum toward the tip.
I looked at my wife and saw she started making a video. Seeing that I stopped.

But she said, Oh, Baby don’t stop. Keep doing what you’re doing. I know you love to lick my juice from a nice hard dick.

As i stopped after cleaning his dick Vola said, hey asshole don’t forget to suck my balls. You should always suck a man’s balls clean after he fucked your wife. Do you understand?

I said, yes sir and I moved down and sucked his balls in to my mouth one at a
time and cleaned both his balls.

After that Vola said, I think I will stay here and take rest. So you better clean up and go to shop.

So, I got ready went to shop while both of them took a nap after that session.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:27 AM