Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
When I came out my wife said, baby you heard everything right so you know what you have to do right?

I said, yes mam from now on vola sir will be my master too.

She said, then go and kiss his dick and say from now on you will be his sex slave and will do whatever he will tell you.

So I went near Vola and kissed his dick and said, I will be your sex slave and I will do what you want.

Vola was smiling seeing me doing this.

Then my wife said, now suck his dick and make it strong. Show him how good you are at sucking dicks.

I started sucking his dick and he really was enjoying it. He said, you are right Nadia this bastard is really good at sucking dick. Soon it became really hard and My wife said, enough of sucking dick now lick my pussy so that he can fuck me.

I started licking my wifes pussy and vola was stroking his dick standing near us. Soon her pussy became wet and she then asked Vola to fuck her.

Vola positioned himself and entered inside in her in just one stroke. He started ramming her in full speed.

Nadia was moaning with each stroke.

She saw me stroking my dick and said, you good for nothing looser see and learn how a real man fucks. Vola show him how good you are at fucking. Tear my pussy apart.

Vola got excited hearing my wife and started ramming her in more speed and soon my wife had her first orgasm. So vola took out his dick out of her pussy.

And without any order I started sucking his dick again to taste my wifes juice from his dick.

Vola Said, I am really impressed Akash bhai trained you really well. Suck my ballls also you asshole.

So I started sucking his balls. It was really nasty but I did it.

Then nadia told me to lay on bed and then she sat on my face in doggy position so that I could get a close view of Volas dick entering his pussy.

Vola said watch how I fuck your wife and again started fucking her. I placed my tounge in her pussy leaps and it was also touching his dick while going in and out.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:23 AM