Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Nadia just carried away and said all that to vola but after hearing vola's question he came back to her senses and tried to hide the facts by saying, I was joking you idiot and you really thought I would fuck my nephew.

But her hesitating voice made vola curious.

Vola- don't try to cover up bitch. I know you will fuck your father if you get horny. tell me the truth or else i am going.

And saying this he started getting dressed. My wife was really horny to get fucked so she stopped him and said, yes, Akash fucks me and he even made my husband his cuckold slave.

Vola- Really, Akash fucked you infront of your husband. What a pussy your husband is. Where is Akash?

Nadia- He went to Natore for 5-7 days.

Vola- Really, I am such a lucky fellow. Tonight I will make your husband my cuckold slave.

Nadia- don't even think about that. He is your boss. He will fire you from your job.

Vola- don't worry as I know all the secret he can't do anything. I will come here in night and will fuck you infront of him. If you are in my side he can't do anything.

Nadia- Please don't do that I request you.

Vola- Don't request me baby. What will happen if I make him my cuckold. I think he already know everything about us and he can help us in our action. It will make our fucking session more exciting.

Nadia- Yes he knows about us but you and me fucking infront of him it will be really awkward.

Vola- you already made her a cuckold and it will not matter with whom you are fucking infront of him. Infront of Akash I will not do anything nor I am not going make fun of him in public. It will be only between three of us.

Nadia- ok as you insist I will do it.

Vola- Thanks my jaan. We have to plan how to fell him in this trap.

Nadia- That won't be necessary. Hey fatso come out and join us.

Both me and vola were shocked hearing that. Vola started looking for me in a confused look.

I was hesitating what to do now but I knew if I make them wait Nadia sure will punish me. So I opened the door and went near them.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:21 AM