Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
After coming back from Cox's bazar the very next day morning Akash got a call from mumtaz and she asked Akash to help her in some matter.

After disconnecting the call he said, I am going to natore and it may take me 7-8 days or more. My wife asked her what happened but he didn't tell us anything. And after sometime Akash left for Natore.

I was really happy that after so many days I was now with my wife alone in the home. I really wanted to spend some time with my wife alone as I haven't fucked her in many days so I didn't went to shop that day.

Nadia asked me why I am not going to shop and I told her the reason.

She laughed at me and said, oh my poor baby you want to have sex with me. But you are not man enough to fuck me baby with your such toothpick size dick. But as you are not going to shop do all the housework.

All my dream washed away hearing my wife. I did all the house works that day and she was watching TV and was instructing me about which work to do. It was almost 1.30 pm when I finished all my works.

After finishing all work I was going to washroom to take a bath but Nadia stopped me and said, don't you wanna shag off before you take a bath.

I said yes dear I want to. I thought maybe she will give me a blowjob or something.

So I went near her and got naked and took my dick near her face.

But she started laughing again and said, you are such a moron. You thought I would give you a blowjob. Vola will come soon to eat lunch and he will fuck me and you can watch and shag off like you did when you first time saw me with vola.

After sometime Vola came and I went to store room and peeped through the door whole to see them in action.

Soon both of them came in the bedroom.

Vola- where is your looser husband. I thought I won't get a chance today because he will be in the home. But I am really lucky that he is not here.

Nadia- Stop talking about that asshole. Remove your clothes and fuck me.

Vola- looks like my bitch is real horny to get fucked. Didn't he fucked you hard in cox's bazar trip.

Nadia- It was mine and Akash's honeymoon trip. He was just there as our slave. He can't even touch me without Akash's permission.

Vola- what are you saying? you fucked your nephew Akash. From when this started. I thought I am the only one who fucks you beside your husband.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:21 AM