Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Akash said, only if you are ready for a threesome oh sorry three and half some as this cuckold will be with us also.

Mr. khan said, I have never been in a threesome.

Akash said, It will be fun. We will fuck her both holes together. You can fuck her in the ass.

Mr. khan said, Then I will be waiting for you in my room After lunch.

Then Me and Akash went to our bungalow. Nadia was resting on the bed. Akash kissed her and said, take rest because after lunch we will not give you any rest.

After lunch we went to Mr. Khans bungalow and he took us to bedroom. As soon as we entered the bedroom Mr. khan started undressing Nadia and made her completely nude. Akash and Khan started sucking her boobs and I started to lick her pussy to make it wet.

Mr. khan was to much excited that he started biting her nipples and was also slapping in her ass. I too got excited and started finger fucking her and soon she had her first orgasm and I started drinking all of her juice.

Then Mr Khan got undressed and Nadia started sucking his dick. Watching this Akash also get naked. And I started sucking his dick.

After sometime Akash said, Mr khan lets fuck her. I will enter her pussy an you can fuck her asshole. Akash got laid in bed and Nadia rode her. Now mr khan was going to enter her asshole so I spread my wifes ass-chicks so that he can easily enter her asshole.

Both of them started ramming my wife in her both holes and she was moaning like hell. After almost 10 minutes of fucking Mr. khan shot his cum inside her and took her dick out and got laid in the bed. But Akash didn'tstop he was fucking her in full speed. Cum from my wifes ass started flowing out so I went and licked all of it. Soon Akash also was going to cum but he took his dick out of her pussy and shoved it in my mouth. And soon he came in my mouth and I drank every drop of it.

After sometime they were going to start again. Akash's dick got hard soon but Mr' khan's was not. So Nadia told me, Jaan please make his dick hard again so that he can fuck me/

I was trying to avoid it but now she was forcing me to suck a strangers cock and I knew I had no other way.

So I went near him but he was hesitating too. Akash said, don't hesitate he is a real good cock sucker. I took his dick in my mouth and started sucking it and soon it became hard again.

And both of them now started fucking her again but this time they exchanged their positions. This session lasted for twenty minutes. After that I cleaned all of them by licking and after sometime taking rest we wanted to go to our bungalow but Mr. khan stopped us and said would you like to stay for night. Akash said but we have bus ticket bookings for today night.

Mr khan said, cancel the booking my car will drop you to your home so Don't worry about that.

Akash got agreed to his suggestion and that night they had fucked her brutally so many times that she almost fainted two three times.

Next day morning we took leave from mr. khan and and he gave Akash 1,00,000 taka. Also his car dropped us in Rajshahi again in our home.

From then once or twice in a month he comes to our house in Rajshahi to fuck my wife and Akash makes money from it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:20 AM