Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Then I went to our bungalow. When I entered I saw Akash was fucking my wifes asshole. I could not believe that my wife is such horny. I was thinking that after getting such fucking from a stranger she would not fuck Akash today. But I was completely wrong.

After almost 20 minutes akash came inside my wifes rearhole. Then he took his dick out and I went near him and started sucking his dick like a lollypop. After cleaning akash's dick I was going to lick my wifes asshole. But she stopped me and told me to lay down and then she rode my face. She opened her asshole and all of akash's cum fell in my mouth and I drank all of it. The my wife stood up and went to washroom to clean herself.

As she entered into the washing room Akash asked me, tell me how much he gave your whore wife. I said, 50000 taka and gave it to him.

He said, I knew with your dusky wife I can earn a lot. Now go and bring dinner for us. We had our dinner together and slept.

Next day morning after having breakfast we went to beach. When we reached the beach it was almost empty so we were roaming in the sea beach. After sometime we took bath in sea and were going back to our room then I saw the man who fucked my wife was resting on a chair in the sea beach. I pointed that man to Akash and said, he is the man who gave 50000 to fuck your aunt.

Nadia said lets go and meet him. So we went near him. He was all alone. Nadia sat beside her and asked, Mr. Khan what are you doing here alone?

Mr khan said, I was completely free today so just relaxing in the beach. He then asked Nadia, What are you doing here and saw akash with us so said oh you are with a customer.

Nadia said, He is Akash my boyfriend not a customer.

Mr Khan said, you have a husband, a boyfriend but still you fuck others. You are really a big whore.

Nadia said, It's not like that. My husband is a cuckold so he doesn't have permission to fuck me. So Akash satisfies my physical needs and I am very loyal to my boyfriend Akash. Yesterday Akash insisted so I fucked you.

Mr. Khan said, oh really I didn't knew your husband is a cuckold but I would like to fuck you again today and saying this he started pressing her boobs.

Nadia got up and said, I am going to our bugalow and you can fuck me again if Akash gives the permission and she started walking.

Mr. Khan asked Akash, will you let me fuck her today.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:19 AM