Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I went to room and told Akash and Nadia about the receptionists offer. I thought they will get angry too.

But hearing this Akash said, I will not force you but aunty you should take the offer. I think he is a big fish. Go and spend two hour with him in evening. We will enjoy in night.

Nadia said, I also think so. It will be a new experience. Akash will you go with me?

Akash said, No. It will be better if you go with your cuckold husband. And only take the offer if he gives you a big amount.

Nadia said, don't worry. I know what to do.

Then they told me to bring the receptionist so she can negotiate.

I went to the receptionist and after seeing me he gave a smile. He said, you wanted to kill me now why are you here? I told him my wife wants to talk with him.

So me and the receptionist went back to our beach bungalow. We knocked the door and Nadia came out. She was still wearing the wet maxi in which her assets were almost visible.

The receptionist was checking her assets and with one hand he grabbed her ass and said, you are a real slut mam. My client will be very happy.

Nadia said, how much is he offering?

Receptionist said, he didn't offered anything. He is a very rich businessman so don't worry about money.

Nadia said, Do you think I am a roadside whore? I am not going anywhere. You go away.

The receptionist said, don't get angry. Atleast meet him and you will understand what I am saying.

My wife agreed and then he took us to a bungalow. He went inside and we were waiting outside the door.

Soon the door opened again and the man we saw is really a rich man. He invited us inside and the receptionist went out of the room. He was wearing a expensive night gown and nothing under it. He then took us to bedroom and sat on the bed and told us to sit. Nadia sat beside him and I sat on a chair in the room. Then we introduced our self.

He said, you are a lucky man your wife is a real bomb. So is this your first trip to Cox's bazaar.

I said , yes and then he also asked Nadia and she also said nice.

Then started talking with Nadia about what we do, where we live etc etc. Nadia was replying all his questions. Soon he started flirting and Nadia was enjoying it. Even he started touching her ass.

I was watching everything sitting there.

He noticed it and said, I think you are getting bored why don't you go outside and enjoy the beach.

I understood what he wants so I told my wife, you guys keep chatting and went outside the room.

I went out of the bedroom but started waiting in living room. Soon after five minutes I heard some moaning sound coming from that room. I understood they started their fucking session.

My wife was fucking a total stranger in that room and I was standing in the other room listening to them. Their First session lasted for 20 minutes. But after five minutes they started again and it lasted for almost 15 minutes. But I kept waiting outside. For next ten minutes I heard no sound so I knocked the door. And He told me to get in.

I went inside and saw my wife's maxi and his gown both were lying in the floor and they were totally nude in the bed. They didn't even bothered to wear some clothes after seeing me. Both of them were sweating like hell. But my wife was still massaging his dick.

I could see my wifes boobs became red. There was also some biting marks in her big boobs. her pussy leaps were wide open and his cum was coming out from it. Even there was some cum in her belly and thigh as well. He really ravished her body for this one hour with his big dick.

After sometime my wife got down from the bed wore her clothes and said, i am going to our bungalow and went outside.

I looked at him and he smiled seeing my face and said, your wife is a real horny lady. I have had the best fuck of my life with your wife. I will always remember this evening. Then he gave me 50000 taka, took my phone number and said I will contact you when I will need her again.

I thanked him and said, I will be in touch. And went to our bungalow.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:18 AM