Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
We reached Cox's Baazar by 2pm. We took a taxi and went to a resort where we will stay. Akash booked a 1 bedroom beach bungalow with one double bed and one single bed. The old man in reception was watching me confusingly because Aksah introduced us as husband and wife but they were behaving like real couple. But the old man didn't ask anything. We took the key and went to or room.

I was thinking of taking some rest but Akash said, let's go to the beach first. After taking a bath in the sea we will take some rest.

So we went to sea beach. As it was noon so the beach was less crowded. We walked toward the deserted part of the beach where no one is around.

Seeing no one around Akash took Nadia in the water and ordered me to follow them. Soon we were in west deep water.

Akash started kissing Nadia and his hands was exploring every part of her body. Soon they broke kiss and Akash took off his three quarter pant and my wife also took off her maxi. Now both of them were naked in water.

They gave me their cloth and again got busy with each other. Akash started sucking and biting her nipples. He was pressing and biting her boobs so madly that Nadia started moaning loudly.

I thanked god that no one is around otherwise people will surely notice us. Now one hand of Akash went under the water. Now with one hand he was finger fucking her and with other hand he was fondling her boobs.

He inserted another finger in her cunt and was moving it in and out with great speed and she was moaning loudly. Soon she got so horny that she started pleading Akash to fuck her.

Hearing her request Akash caught her by waist and pulled her near him. So Akash with a push entered her and started ramming her. But Akash was not enjoying it so he told her to get on his lap. So she wrapped her legs around his waist, while he supported her by bottom and back. They were enjoying the lap fucking but as she was heavy so Akash got tired soon. So he then carried her to sand beach.

On reaching the sand, he lovingly lowered himself while keeping his dick in her pussy and made her lye on the sand beach. She widened her legs apart and folded them towards her shoulders. This gave Akash more space to fuck her deeply and he started fucking her with the full length of his cock in the open beach.

I was terrified by watching their boldness. I was checking everyside so that no one see us. But they were careless and was busy in fucking. Slowly his movements gathered speed and now he was fucking her with high speed. And within few minutes he shot his load inside her and they both kept lying on the beach in each other’s arms.

After sometime they both started kissing each other passionately. I thought may be they will start again so I said, please wear your dresses before anybody see us.

Nadia said, yes lets continue this in the hotel room people may see us.

So they both got dressed and we went back to resort. As we went near our beach bungalow I saw the old receptionist was their. He was checking my wife's assets as everything was almost visible because of her wet maxi. Akash and Nadia didn't bothered about that and went inside but the receptionist stopped me and said he needs to talk with me for a minute.

I asked, what is your problem?

He said, I have an offer for you. I know your wife is a slut and she was fucking that young boy. I have a client who will pay more than that young boy is giving you. He will pay any amount for your wife.

I got angry and said, how dare you to talk that about my wife. Go away or I will kill you.

He said, don't get angry. I am going. But if you change your mind you can come to me anytime.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:16 AM