Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Seeing Shuvo's dick my wife said, this one could satisfy me. She caught her dick ad started stroking it. Soon she was going to take it in her mouth but Shuvo stopped her.

Shuvo told her to stand up. As she did he started moving her hands in her naked body. His hands moved towards her breast and he cupped both of them and said will you let me suck those sexy melons? She said yes. Soon his hand moved between her legs and he cupped her pussy and said will you let fuck your pussy? She said yes. Then he inserted one finger in her pussy. It was full of Rahul's cum. He noticed it and said, hey you cuckold come here and clean your wife's pussy.

I didn't wanted to get punished so I kneel down infront of my wife and started cleaning her pussy with my tongue.

Shuvo started sucking her boobs and squeezing them. Nadia was really enjoying this.

I cleaned her cunt and sitting there watching them. Shuvo noticed it and slapped me and said, do I have to give you every instruction....you cleaned your wife's cunt and your duty is finished...who will suck my dick and make it wet...will your father do that?

I said, sorry sir..this won't happen again and started sucking his dicks.

Again they got busy in wild kisses on each other’s lips and neck. Soon they broke their kiss and he told my wife to get laid.

Then he started fucking my mouth. He inserted it deep in my throat. And kept me in that position. I was trying hard to take it out of my mouth because I was unable to breathe but he was so strong that I was unable to do anything. Soon he took out his dick and I started breathing heavily. He then spitted in my face and told me to move away.

He withdrew his cock from my mouth and went between her legs. I saw that she herself spread her legs for him and he inserted his cock in her wet pussy and started fucking her with high strokes. Her moans increased with every strokes. But after few minutes he stopped.

Then pulled my wife up and told her to get on all fours on the bed. She did as she was told. He put her in a position facing the edge of the bed and told me to kneel in front of her so that I could watch as he put his dick in my wife.

He was really expert at pleasing women not like Rahul. He knew what he was doing he would push in a little bit and then pull back getting a little more in each time. He then instructed me to get underneath my wife in 69 position. I did that.

It was very hot watching him fucking my wife in that position. He fucked her for 10 min in that position and then started Cumming inside her cunt. When he took his cock out my wife pressed her pussy leaps on my mouth and said, now lick her cum from my cunt you asshole. Due to her position, his cum started flowing directly in my mouth.

He pulled out of her and lay beside her. But I was still licking my wife's pussy. Soon she also get off me.

Nadia was really pleased with Shuvo so she said, Can we go for another round.

Shuvo said, yes but this time I will fuck your asshole.

She then asked me, do you want to see me taking his dick in my asshole?

I said yes if you also want it.

She laughed and said of Course I want to fuck him now go and suck his cock and make it hard for your wife’s asshole and don’t worry he is not like you. He will get hard soon.

They both lay beside each other and started kissing. I bend and started sucking his cock. Within few minutes it became hard again.

Seeing this she said, what are you waiting for, my ass hole is waiting for you.

He set his cock in her asshole. My wife then told me to hold his cock straight and guide it inside her asshole. She lowered herself and with one push it went inside her. As he entered her he started fucking her in full speed. I was watching it going in and out. He fucked her for 10 min and then took his dick out. He placed it near my face and shot all his load in my face.

Then he kissed my wife and went to the other room. As he went outside Akash came in. I thought they will go for another fucking session but Akash said, we have a journey tomorrow so let us take rest.

Me and my wife went to washroom cleaned ourself and slept.

Next morning we started our journey to Cox baazar.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:16 AM