Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I thought Akash will say yes to this offer but He said, look if she gets angry you will miss the chance to fuck her at night also.

Rahul- sorry, don't tell her we will shag off ourself now.

Akash said, thats better.

So, we went to our room. Took some sleep . After that we went for shopping. Akash and Nadia bought some clothes. Then we had our Dinner at a restaurant. After that we went back to their flat. They were both eagerly waiting for the chance to fuck Nadia.

After reaching home we got fresh. Then Nadia changed her dress and said, I am ready for action.

Both Rahul and Shuvo were waiting outside our room.

Nadia opened the door and said, I am all yours now. you both want to do it here or shall we go to your bedroom.

Both of them were very nervous as it was their first time.

But Rahul said- no aunty lets go to our room.

Then Nadia said, Don't call me aunty. I am your slut now. Call me by name. Then she caught both of their hands and said you two come with me.

Rahul- We want to fuck you one by one.

Nadia- if you wish we will do that. But I want my cuckold hubby to watch us fucking.

Rahul- okay, he can come.

Then we entered the room and I closed the door.

Nadia sat on the bed but rahul was standing infront of her. I understood he was confused. So, nadia broke the silence.

Nadia- Shall we start now.

Hearing this he just came near nadia started smooching her , fondling her boobs. He was so excited but didn't know how to do it properly.

Nadia stopped him and said, let me guide you. She then removed her clothes and got naked. And then she started kissing him. After she broke the kiss she told him to suck her boobs. And he started sucking.

After sometime Nadia said, come and taste pussy now. lick it with your tongue. Make it wet so that your dick can enter easily and she spread her legs.

Rahul was hesitating so Nadia told me to show him how to lick a pussy.

I started licking her pussy. So rahul came near but refused to lick it.

Instead of licking he took his dick out. It was an average size dick but it was rock hard.

Seeing his dick Nadia said, mu hubby will make my pussy. Come I will suck your dick.

Saying this she took her dick in mouth and started giving her a blowjob. But within one minute he came inside her mouth. Nadia drank all of it.

Rahul- sorry i couldn't hold it.

Nadia- your cum tastes nice.

then they took a 2 minutes rest. Then nadia again took his limp dick in her mouth to make it hard.Soon it became Hard.

Nadia- your dick is ready so come fuck me now.

Rahul set his dick but was feeling nervous. So she took the dick and guided it to enter her pussy.

Rahul gave a push and his full dick went inside. He started fucking in speed and within two minutes came again inside her.

Nadia got angry and said, go out and send your other friend. He knew he didn't do it properly so he went out of the room.

Shuvo came in the room and took his dick out. It was bigger and thick then Rahul.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:09 AM