Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
As Akash’s plan we started our journey next day 10 am in a bus. It took us 6 hours to reach Dhaka. After we got down of the bus akash told me to get a taxi. I find a taxi and we got in it. Akash told the taxi driver where to go.

Nadia was confused about where we going so she asked Akash , are we not going to cox bazaar?

Akash said, of course we will but today we will stay in Dhaka. I have some works to complete.

Nadia said, but where we are going now? We have many relatives in Dhaka where we can stay?

Akash said, I know but we will stay in my friends house as I have some work here. And they have a extra room so there will be no problem.

Nadia didn’t said anything after that. Soon we reached the address. As we get off the taxi two boy of Akash’s age came near us. Akash introduced us. One of them was Rahul and other one was Shuvo. They had average type body. One of them paid the taxi driver and then they took us to their flat on 3rd floor. It was a two bedroom flat. They showed us one bedroom where we can rest.

We went to that room and then Nadia closed the door. Then all of a sudden she slapped Akash and said, what do you think I am a whore whom you can share with any friends?

Akash smiled and said, why are you getting angry? You are behaving like you haven’t fucked any other men then your husband? I thought you will like it. And morever they are paying 20,000 taka for one night.

Nadia said, what? Do I look like a prostitute to you? I am going out of here now.

Akash stopped her and said, look aunty don’t get upset. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. They both are virgin and they were never been with a woman before. I thought you will love the group fuck and we will have enough money to enjoy in Cox Bazar. I thought you will be happy but if you don’t want it I will give them their money back.

Nadia thought something and said, okay I will do this for you but if you plan anything next time you will do it with my permission.

Akash said, thanks honey. And one thing more don’t tell them you are my aunt. I told them you are my neighbour.

Nadia said, okay and got laid in the bed.

Akash and me went to the other room. Akash asked them, so tell me how is she?

Rahul- she is damn hot man. You are one lucky fellow that such a slut is your neighbour.

Shuvo- yeah. She looks hot than the picture you sent. I am dying to fuck her. Where is she? Can we start now?

Akash- don’t get so excited guys. She needs some rest. We will have lunch now. After lunch we will take some sleep. After that we will go for some shopping. Then after Dinner she is all yours because you have paid for one night. So wait till then. And prepare the lunch. We will take lunch after we got fresh.

So we went back to our room. Then three of us took shower together. After shower Nadia wore a sleeveless maxi and nothing under it. Her massive melons were almost visible. We went to have lunch. Both my friends get stunned to see her in that dress. They were staring at her huge melons. Akash was doing some chit-chat with them but both of them were checking her busty figure. After finishing lunch Nadia went back to the room. Both of them were staring at her butts while she was walking.

Shuvo- Akash, I can’t wait till night. I need to fuck her right now.

Rahul- yes buddy. I also can’t wait. My dick is rock hard.

Akash- Sorry guys. She is tired after the journey so she needs some rest.

Shuvo- please Akash….let us fuck her. Just for 15 minutes. And we will take you to shopping.

Rahul- yes, we will buy her what she wants.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:09 AM