Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Things were now like it was before. Akash fucks my wife when he wants and vola also fucks her when she gives him permission. Till now vola didn't know anything about akash and me. He thinks only he fucks my wife. But then my son came home for summer vacation. His school was close for some days. He usally stays at home so Akash and vola both wasn't getting chance to fuck my wife.

One day after I came home from shop my son(Nadim)said, dad I got bored staying in the house. Let's go somewhere for a vacation.

I was happy hearing the idea but I knew I can't decide anything. So, I said, let me talk with your mom and see what she says.

Nadia was in kitchen at that time and Akash was also there. I said, Nadia your son is getting boree in the house so he wants to go somewhere for a vacation.

Hearing this, Nadia said that's a good idea. We should go to cox bazar.

I said, so is this a yes.

Akash said, no....we are not going anywhere.

Nadia asked, why akash? What is the problem? I am also getting bored and I also want to go somewhere.

Aksh said, okay we will go to cox bazar but not with your son. We will not be able to do anything infront of your son. But if we go without your son we can enjoy as a couple.

Nadia said, okay we will go after Nadim go back to dhaka. And this will be our honeymoon trip.

I said, so can I go with you or only you two are going.

Akash said, no we will need a servant so you will be going with us.

I then went to my son and said, sorry we can't go this time but next time we will go somewhere for sure.

Soon after some days my son went back to dhaka. And after he gone Akash started planning our trip. That night Akash called me in his room and said, we will go to dhaka tomorrow. We will stay in dhaka for one night and next day we will go to cox bazar.

I asked, why we have to stay in Dhaka? And where we will stay?

Akash said, I have a friend who lives in dhanmondi we will stay at her place.

I asked, what his parents will say?

Akash said, No he and his one friend lives there. So, it will not be a problem.

I said, how can we stay there? Nadia will be with us.

Akash said, that's why we are going there. They want to fuck your wife. And they will pay 20000 for one night.

I said, how can you do this? She is your aunt not a whore. Does she know anything about this?

Akash said, she doesn't know anything about it. It will be a surprise for her. And you dare not tell her anything.

I said, but how you will introduce us to them.

Akash said, I already told them, you are my neighbour and your wife is a whore. You want your wife to get groupfucked and you want to enjoy this as you are a cuckold. I also told them, I have fucked your wife many time infront of you. Now your wife wants to visit cox bazar but you don't have enough money so this is the way to arrange money.

I said, but how did they agreed without seeing her?

Akash said, I have sent them a picture and they are dying to fuck her.

I understood now I was going to be humiliated by akash's friends. But there was nothing I could do.

Seeing me thinking Akash said, don't worry they will not eat your wife. Both of them are virgin. This will be their first time with a woman and they are from rich family so they will keep it a secret.

I was relieved a bit hearing this that both of them are virgin as I have to face less humiliation.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:05 AM