Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
As she pushed it inside I felt I was going to die as it was paining a lot. I requested her to stop but she didn't. with one more push she was now fully inside me. I thought maybe she will give me some rest to adjust myself with this pain but without giving me anytime she started fucking me with that strapon.

I started screaming in pain. but then Vuttu came near and started slapped me 3-4 times and said, if you scream again I will cut your penis and will make you a real woman. I got afraid and closed my mouth with my hand. Seeing this Vuttu started laughing and said. good, I don't want any sound from your mouth.

My wife soon increased her speed but I didn't scream. I was in pain but I don't know how my dick got hard and I started stroking it. My wife was fucking my asshole and I was stroking my dick. Soon I started cumming and after that collapsed in the bed. Seeing this my wife also stopped.

She was going to took it out of my ass but vuttu stopped her. He said, let it be in his asshole. So, my wife took off the belt and left the strapon inside my asshole.

Then vuttu sat on the couch and my wife rode him. And they started their fucking session. Nadia was moaning and I was hearing her moans. But soon I become unconscious and was in that situation for 10-15 minutes.

I came to my senses when some water fell in my face. I was thirsty so I drank some of it but it's taste was nasty so I opened my eyes and saw vuttu was peeing in my face. Seeing this I sat up but vuttu kept on peeing in my face until he finished. My whole body was wet with his pee.

I went to bathroom and cleaned myself. When I came out Vuttu told me to clean the floor. I cleaned it.

Then they slept and I also slept on the floor.

Next day they went back to their home and but this incident made my life more miserable as my wife now fucks my asshole if I make any mistake or whenever she wants.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:03 AM