Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
After fucking mumtaz his husband mamun sucked my dick and as I was feeling a little tired I laid on the bed. Murad was cleaning my cum from his mom's asshole. In tiredness I almost slept. But soon I woke up when someone kicked my ass and I fell off the bed. I saw my wife Nadia and vuttu standing infront of me. Both of them were naked.

Nadia came near me and said, why you are taking nap after fucking mumtaz....do you think you became a real man....fucking a woman with your tiny dick doesn't make you a man.....you are a cuckold and will remain same.

Then she started stroking vuttu's massive dick. Showing it to me she said, your dick has no value infront of this dick. you are not man enough. So, answer me are you a man or woman.

I answered, I am woman.

Hearing my answer vuttu said, and I love fucking woman. So get ready to be fucked.

I was in shock to hear this so I started begging Nadia, please don't let him fuck my ass....I am your husband and I have done everything you said but don't do this to me.

Hearing this she went out of the room. I thought maybe she left me alone with vuttu. So , I started moving back but vuttu didn't move. He was laughing seeing my actions.

Soon, Nadia came in the room wearing but wearing a strapon. She said, as you requested me I am giving you an option and I will let you choose whose dick you want inside.

I knew no matter what I do my ass is going to be fucked up today. So I said, if you really want this you can fuck my ass with that strapon.

So, she ordered me to bend over and as I took position she came near me and set her strapon in my asshole. She applied some oil in her strapon and my asshole. Then she pushed it inside.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:02 AM