Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
As mamun Finished her story I(parves) said, you both father son have faced so much humiliation I really feel pity for you. Lets go inside and see what is happening.

So, we all 3 cuckolds went inside. I saw Akash, mumtaz an vuttu were watching tv sitting in the drawing room. Nadia was doing some work in kitchen. Seeing us Mumtaz said, all 3 cuckolds come with me and she went to my bedroom and as we entered she closed the door.

We didn't understood what is going on?

She then sat on the bed and said, Parves I have told you I will give you a chance to fuck me. So, I am now giving you the chance to fuck me infront of my cucky husband and son.

I was really happy to hear that as I was going to enter a pussy after so many days.

Mumtaz ordered Murad to lick her pussy and her husband Mamun to suck my dick.

And as ordered Murad went near his mom and started licking her pussy. Mamun also unzipped my pant, lowered my panty and took my little dick in his mouth. He was sucking it like a lollypop.

This was first time a man was sucking my dick to make it hard so that I can fuck his wife. soon my dick became hard and I stopped mamun as I didn't wanted to cum in his mouth.

I went near mumtaz and said, maam I am ready to fuck you.

Mumtaz said, okay then what are you waiting for fuck me.

I set my dick in her pussy lips and with one push entered my full dick. His cunt was really loose after getting fucked by big dicks. I started fucking her in slow speed. Mumtaz was still wearing his maxi so her boobs were not visible to me but I was fondling them. I was not enjoying it so I told mumtaz to become topless.

She threw her maxi on he ground. I started sucking her boobs which I have dreamt of.

I was fucking her in slow speed, then some fat puming again back in slow speed so that I could last more and this technique really worked. After fucking her for 5-6 minutes I asked her, can I enter your asshole as I have never fucked anyone in the ass.

She said, okay I will fulfill your this wish too.

I was really happy hearing that so I took my dick out of her pussy and she then bend in like doggy position. Her big ass was infront of me now and I started licking her asshole.

She asked, you want to suck my asshole or fuck it?

I said, I was just lubricating your asshole.

She said, to enter your tiny dick there is no need to lubricate my asshole. your tiny dick is enough wet with my pussy juice So it will enter without any lubrication.

I set my dick in her asshole and gave a little push but as she said, it really entered fully in one push. I started fucking her asshole in full speed. I was really happy that I was fucking mumtaz in the ass in front of her two cuckolds. I was now thinking of humiliating them so I said, look you cuckolds how I am fucking mumtaz in the ass but this thinking's made me more excited and within 3 minutes I came in her asshole.

I then ordered Mamun to clean my dick. Mamun without any word cleaned my dick.

I was feeling really happy after fucking Mumtaz and humiliating her cuckolds. But later what happen took away all my happiness.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 10-05-2019, 12:00 AM