Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
I started following them.

We went to a computer store. She then told Akash to choose two laptops.

Akash asked, for whom?

She said, one is your gift and other one is for mine so that we can do video chat at night.

Akash said, aunty you are awesome.

Then he choosed one laptop worth 75,000 and other one worth 25,000. As she didn't brought that much money she just booked them and told the shop manager that she will bought them tomorrow. Next they went for some clothing shopping. Akash bought some clothes and then we went to a lingerie store. Akash chose two lingerie sets and one nighty for my wife.

Then he told my wife, we should also choose some bra and panty for your cucky husband and son.

My wife said, why to waste money on them. They can use my used bra and panties.

We were coming out of the mall suddenly Akash stopped near a mobile shop and said, Aunty can you gift me a smartphone also.

She said, you are the reason I became this rich today so anything for you. Akash choose one smartphone worth 22,000.

She said, we should buy one for Vuttu also but Akash said, no need of it. So, she just bought one phone for Akash.

Then we went to bank. She withdrew some money. Then we again went to mall and bought computers.

After that I asked, where to go now?

Mumtaz said, let's go home now.

So, we headed for home. When we reached home Murad opened the door. Vuttu was sleeping. Akash didn't waste any time he just took Mumtaz to our bedroom. Me and my son both followed them. He started kissing and fondling her boobs. He then made her nude and threw her in the bed and ordered Murad to lick her pussy.

He then took his tshirt and jeans off. He was now in his underwear. He thhen ordered me to make him nude. I dropped his underwear and his huge dick came out. It was bigger than Vuttu's.

He then sat on the couch and said, vuttu told me you suck better than your son come show me.

So, I went near him, took his semi hard dick in my mouth and started sucking it. I couldn't believe I was sucking my Son's friends dick who will fuck my wife now. After sometime he asked, hey asshole is my cock hard for your wifes cunt?

He knew its hard and there was no sense of asking me. But I knew why he was doing this. So I said, yes your cock is hard for my wife's cunt.

So he got up and went near my wife. Murad was still licking her cunt So Akash pushed Murad aside and inserted his dick in her cunt. He started with slow speed and then increased his speed. Mumtaz was moaning loudly. Akash was fucking her and his hands were on her boobs massaging them. This went for 5-6 minutes.

Then Akash lay on bed on his back. Mumtaz rode him and ordered me to guide it inside. I set her dick near the cunt and Akash pushed it inside. Then she told me to lick her cunt while Akash was pumping his dick in her cunt. I started licking her cunt.

She said, do you like watching us honey? See how much pleasure his dick is giving to my cunt. Does this makes you feel excited?

I said, yes honey it makes me excited.

She smiled and said, I never had any pleasure fucking your tiny dick but I really love your tongue in my cunt. You are really good with licking.

Soon Akash increased his speed. I understand he is going to cum soon and soon he started filling her cunt with his hot cum.

Mumtaz took his dick out from her cunt. And then ordered murad to suck it and clean it and Murad took Akash's dick in his mouth.

She was lying beside him and told me to lick and clean her cunt. She again started moaning with my licking and said, oh I love when you lick me after someone fucks me.

In my mind I was really started liking it. So I said, You know I love you a lot and I will always be your sex slave.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:57 PM