Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
My wife was so happy after I transferred all my property to her names. After the lawyer gone she said, from now on Vuttu will live here as my husband. Murad will do all the house works as there is no maid in this house. And my cuckold husband you will be our driver from now and you will also help Murad in household works. Do you understand?

I said, as your wish mumtaz but can't we hire a maid for the household work.

As I finished Vuttu just slapped me so hard and said, how dare you call my wife by name. you are our slave now. you will call her mam from now. Do you understand?

I said, yes sir.

My wife said, you are a quick learner. Now you want a maid for household work but who will save her from Vuttu. Vuttu will fuck her no matter what. And she will also know about us and she will also treat you like slaves as I treat you. Ask your son he was our maid ruby's slave. So, now tell me do you want a maid?

I said, no maam I understood everything.

Vuttu said, I am going to take some rest. Murad you come with me I need you to massage my whole body.

My wife said, yes Vuttu you need some rest and I am going to shopping mamun you will come with me.

And then Vuttu and murad both went to murad's room. Me and Mumtaz went to our room.

As we went to our room she ordered me to get dressed and then she took her mobile called someone. I didn't understood whom she called but I was just hearing what she says. She was saying, hey..where are you...get ready and wait for me...I will pick you up from your home...I will give you a special gift today...no, vuttu is not coming my asshole husband will come with me...so,tell me what should I wear....you naughty...okay..bye.

My wife wore a low cut blouse,petticoat and a red color sari. this low cut blouse was unable to hold her big melons they were trying to get out of her blouse. She was really looking like a high class slut.

We both then went out for shopping. I was driving and she was giving me instruction where to go. I was following her instructions. After sometime she told me to stop near a house. I knew it was Akash's house as Akash's father was one of my best friend. I was wondering is Akash's father having an affair with my wife but soon I saw It was Akash who came out of the house and got in the car.

As he got in the car my wife ordered me to drive us to the shoping mall.

I didn't understood is she having affair with our son's friend or she just going to meet someone else. But their conversation made everything clear.

Akash said, Aunty you are looking like a real slut in this dress. Everyone who will see you will get an instant erection.

Mumtaz said, you told me to dress in that way.

Akash said, yes my jaan...so what's the gift?

Mumtaz said, wait till we reach the shopping mall.

Akash said,okay jaan and started kissing her and pressing her boobs but my wife stopped her and said, don't get so horny let us do some shopping first.

I was looking all these through mirror.

He noticed it and said to me, hey asshole look at the road haven't you seen your wife's boobs before.

Mumtaz said, let him enjoy. He can only enjoy by seeing his wife with other.

We reached the shopping mall and I told her, maam we reached our destination.

She said, you wait here for us till me and Akash do some shopping.

Akash said, why..he should come with us because we need someone to carry our shopping bags.

she said, yes, you are right and ordered me to follow them.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:57 PM