Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Vuttu laughed and increased her speed. He was fucking  even faster now, each pump was making my wife making cry out. Soon with a moan he came inside her asshole. Then he took his dick out and pushed her in the bed and he sat on a chair. As he sat on the chair Murad went near him and started cleaning his dick.

My wife brought her ass near my mouth and showed me looked how big your wife's asshole now and dropped all his load in my mouth again. I then licked her asshole and requested her to let me cum.

My wife said, I will let you cum first answer my questions? Are you a man?

I said, no. Iam not a man enough.

She said, then you are a woman. And an woman have orgasm when he gets fucked so I will let you cum after I will fuck your ass.

I was shocked. She than ordered murad to lubricate my asshole and she opened the almirah and took out a strapon. It was almost of Vuttu's size so i really got afraid. I didn't know where she got it. She then wore it and took some vaseline to make it slippery. She then set that on my asshole and pushed it inside. Little of it was inside me but it was causing so much that I started shouting so Vuttu shoved her underwear in my mouth.

My wife was fucking me slowly but as I shouted she became angry and started fucking me in full speed. I was now not able to scream nor cum.

Vuttu then loosened both the tied on my balls and dick and I started cuming without touching my dick. I forgot the pain of my ass because of this pleasure. But soon I started felling the pain again as my wife was fucking my asshole to and fro. Even I started peeing with each pump. Soon I became almost senseless then my wife stopped.

Then she took it out and threw me on the floor. But I was still senseless. So vola came near me and started peeing in my my face. As his pee dropped on my face I regain my senses and I opened my mouth a little thinking it's water and drank some amount of his pee. Watching this all three of them started laughing.

I said, no I can't bear this...I want a divorce...I want this relationship to be over...I can't bear this much humiliation.

Hearing this my wife said, you can divorce me but you have to give your all property in my name.

I said, no I won't do that.

She said, okay then now Vuttu will fuck you and we will take some picture of it and will prove that you are a gay. You will loose your respect everywhere. Even I will prove you forced me and vuttu to have sex and will send you to jail. So, now tell me what do you want.

I was really afraid after hearing that. So I said, yes I will give you all my property and will remain as your slave.

She said, sorry baby i can't take any risk then he ordered Vuttu to fuck my asshole.

Vuttu fucked my asshole mercilessly and she recorded all of it. After that they untied my hand and locked me inside toilet. I was so much in pain because of this two time ass fucking. My ass, dick my whole body was paining a lot. When I washed myself I saw blood was coming of my asshole. That night I slept in the bathroom.

In morning my wife woke me up. She was behaving as everything was normal. She told me to get dressed. I got dressed. She said, our lawyer is coming. you will transfer all property in my name or you need another fucking season.

I said, no I will do what ever you want. So, then lawyer came I transferred all my property in my wife's name and became her permanent sex slave.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:55 PM