Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
He was fucking her in a beautifully controlled rhythm. I was watching his giant dick coming in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing again. His dick was shining because it was wet with my wife's juice.

Mumtaz said, come and take a close look how he fucks and lick her dick while entering me.

Vuttu said, Your wife is a real slut. See how she likes big dicks.

I went more closer to them, placed my tongue in her pussy and Vuttu's dick was touching my dick when it was going in and out.

Soon both of them slow down as my wife had her first orgasm. After some rest my wife said now fuck me from behind like a bitch. She then ordered me to get laid on the bed. As I did so she rode on my face and bend over.

As she bend over Vuttu inserted his dick again in her and said, your wife loves this style. He was slapping her buttocks while fucking her.

My wife was sitting on my face taking pounding from our servant. Then she took my little dick in her hand and started stroking it. Within one minute I was about to cum but she didn't let it happen. She caught my dick so hard that I was unable to unload my cum.

She said, not so easy you bastard. You have always cummed before me leaving me unsatisfied. She ordered Murad to tie my balls and dick hard so that I can't cum. Murad tied it so tight that I lost control of my dick and soon it started paining. He even tied my hands so that I can't touch my dick.

This humiliation was actually arousing her. She even started slapping my dick. It was so much painfull but she was enjoying every bit of it.

Vuttu also got excited watching this so he started fucking her furiously. His thighs were slapping loudly at her buttocks, his balls were touching her cunt-lips with each pump. He then just grabbed her boobs hard and shoved her dick inside as it can go and unload all his cum. He then collapsed on her and when he took his dick out all his cum and my wifes juice dropped on my face.

My wife get off me and with one finger guided all their love juice inside my mouth. I drank it and said, please let me cum ...it is paining.....I can't bear more.

Mumtaz said, what so hurry my love...we have another season left.....It was your dream to fuck my ass now watch how he fucks your wife's ass.

Vuttu said, Hope you will enjoy the show..... Just watch me fuck your whore wife’s little asshole.

My erection srarted bursting as Vuttu took his dick in his hand and pressed it to her asshole. They positioned me in that way so that I can see every bit of it.

I was struggling to cum but they were enjoying. As he entered her asshole She gasped once loudly chewing her lower lip. So vuttu took a little pause and started fucking again his huge dick was now full inside of my wife’s ass.

He was pulling his huge dick out till just the dick-head was inside her, then slowly drilling deep into her again. She groaned and moaned with each pump. Soon he quickened the tempo and began moving faster in a good rhythm.

She said, C’mon... Fuck my ass infront of my husband and son..I love fucking you...I really love your big dick in my ass.

Vuttu replied, yes my slut...i Also love fucking you....I will make your all holes so loose that your husband's tiny little dick will not feel anything while fucking you. I will make you a real whore.

She said, yes he will not feel anything because I will never let him fuck me again. Saying this she spit on my face.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:55 PM