Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Vuttu took me and Murad to my bedroom. Mumtaz was sitting on the back but when she saw us entering room like dogs she came near me and said, you are loking good in this position. Then she caught Vuttu's dick and showing me that she said, look this is a real man's dick come suck it and make it wet.

As my wife's order I took it in my mouth and started sucking Vuttu's dick. My wife and son both were witnessing this. Mumtaz told murad, come and lick your mom's pussy my son.

So, murad started licking mumtaz's pussy and I was sucking my driver's dick.

Vuttu then caught my hair and took his dick out and said, come lick my balls and clean it. And I started doing so. when I was sucking her balls some of her public hair entered my mouth and I ate it.

Seeing this Mumtaz said to Murad, look how Vuttu made your father his slave. I have told you your father will also become his slave after seeing his dick and he became one now.

Vuttu then ordered me to stop sucking his balls and said come gude my dick in your wife's pussy.

He went near my wife and my wife spread her legs. Seeing this I took vuttu's dick in my hand and set it in my wife's pussy. With one push he entered her dick inside her and started pumping her.

Me and my son were watching them. They just went right on fucking. They actually seemed to enjoy having us there, helplessly watching them. I understood I lost my wife to our twenty-two year old servant. Physically, sexually, he was everything I was not.

I was unable to watch more of this so I stood up and was going out of the room but my wife said, where are you going? you have to watch everything you cuckold bastard and if you went outside our relationship will be over. If you don't want that then come and see how he fucks your wife.

I stopped as I didn't wanted to divorce her because I thought she is with vuttu because I was unable to satisfy her needs. So I went near them and sat there.

Seeing this a lovely smile creased her lovely face. Without taking her eyes off me, she told to vuttu, C’mon, Vuttu ... show him. Show him how you fuck his wife with your big dick. Let him see. Let him learn how to please a woman. Fuck me ... fuck me like a whore ... fuck me hard...tear my pussy apart.

Even my own son was smiling seeing me get humiliated. But I couldn't do anything. All I could do was watch them like a sissy.

Vuttu said, Yeh c’mon ... take it, slut.... I will make you a real slut while driving his cock deep into her pussy.

Mumtaz said, yes ... c’mon ... do it, baby ... fuck me.. Oh that’s so good ... yeh ... ohh uhh yes ... c’mon ... shove your cock deep inside me baby.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:53 PM