Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
As murad finished his story I(Parves) asked Mamun, how your wife make you cuckold.

Mamun's Story:

I didn't knew anything about my wife's affair when I came back after almost 15 days. For me everything was normal. Two days past and on third day I came to know about Vuttu and my wife's affair.

That day I woke up at 9 am. I saw mumtaz was not in the bed. I thought may be she was cooking in kitchen. I was in romantic mood so I was going to do some fun with her.

I woke up and went near kitchen and got the biggest shock of my life. I heard my wife's moaning. So I peeped inside and saw my wife was really making breakfast but difference is that Vuttu was fucking her from behind and my own son Murad too was standing there watching them fucking and was stroking his dicks.

I was thinking of catching them but I thought I will loose my whole family as both my wife and son are involved in it. So without catching them I kept enjoying it. My dick got real hard watching them.

Vuttu was really pounding her hard and soon he shot all his load inside her and took his dick out. I saw it and understood why my high class wife fucking him.

Vuttu then told my son, come do your work.

I though maybe now he will also fuck her own mom.

But what I saw is, murad kneel down infront him and took his massive dick in her mouth and kept sucking it. He cleaned it properly.

Vuttu then told my son, go lick my cum from your mothers asshole.

I though maybe he was fucking her pussy but I didn't realised he was fucking her asshole. I was really shocked how could she took this massive dick in her asshole. She even never let me fuck it.

I came in my lungi and went to bathroom to clean myself. I cleaned myself and went to bed to show them I was sleeping.

That day nothing happened more. At night after dinner when she came to bedroom i just took her in bed. I forgot to lock the door. I was really horny to fuck her so I just lift her dress and entered her. My little dick entered fully in one push but I was barely feeling anything because her cunt became so loose. But I started pounding her in full speed and within 1 minute I came inside her and collapsed on her.

My wife pushed me and said, you didn't last for a minute. you are so pathetic. All you can do is watch your wife getting fucked by other.

I said, what are you saying?

Mumtaz said, I knew you have seen me having sex in the morning but you didn't stopped me you enjoyed the show.

I said, when you saw me?

Mumtaz said, I heard your moaning when you came in your lungi. I understood you witnessed everything. did you enjoyed it?

I said, yes but what else I could do. I saw both you and murad there. I was thinking of catching you red handed but then I thought it will end our realationship. So I didn't stopped you.

Mumtaz said, but still our relationship is over. I want a real man in my bed not a sissy like you. So, I will divorce you and will marry Vuttu you want or not.

I said, please don't do that. I really love you. And what people will say if you marry our driver. You can have sex with vuttu anytime and I will not say anything. But please don't end our relationship.

Mumtaz said, have you seen your son sucking vuttu's dick and my asshole after we fucked.

I said, yes I have seen everything.

Mumtaz said, then you have to do those things. you have to watch us fucking, clean his dick and obey all our orders.

I said, please don't do this to me. I am your husband.

Mumtaz said, can you do that or not. If not then our relationship is over.

I had no other choices so I said, yes I will do everything.

Mumtaz said, okay good boy. Now go and bring Vuttu here. I need his big dick inside me. He is in Murad's room.

I was going to wear my lungi but mumtaz told me to remain nude.

I went to my son's room and saw Vuttu was sitting on a chair and murad was messaging her legs. As I entered murad stood up. But vuttu said, why are you here?

I said, my wife called you in bedroom.

Vuttu said, why?

I said, she wants to get fucked by you.

Vuttu said, really. why she wants to get fucked by me. You are her husband and you should fuck her.

I said, She wants bigger dick like yours with my dick I can't please her.

Vuttu then got nude and told me, come suck my dick and make it hard for your wife's cunt.

I had no other choice so I kneel down and took her dickhead in my mouth. the smell was nasty. I was just sucking her dickhead so he caught my head and shoved his dick in my mouth and started pounding it. After fucking my face he went in his room and came back with two ropes. Which he tied in my and my son's neck and said, from now on you two father-son are my pet dog and you will do what I will order you.

Then he took both of us in my bedroom where my wife was waiting for him to get fucked.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:49 PM