Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
When she saw Vuttu and me infront of her she got real confused. She just got up and Akash's dick came out of her asshole. She saw it was Akash. She got real angry, came near me and started slapping me very hard.

She said, how can you share your mom with your friend you pervert. I am not a whore whom you will share with everyone. Saying this she again started beating me.

Vuttu stopped her and said, don't get so angry my love. At first look at the size of Akash's dick. You will like it.

Mom looked at Akash's dick and said, yes he is big but but how could he fuck me without my permission.

Vuttu said, I thought his dick will give you real pleasure and I wanted to do a real threesome.

Hearing them Akash came near mom and placed his dick in mom's hand and said, come on aunty I have seen everything of yours and it was my dream to fuck you.

Mom started stroking his dick and said, come and fuck me. But you can't share it with anyone.

Saying this She got laid in bed and Akash again entered her asshole. He started pounding her real hard. She was moaning like hell.

Akash then took a pause and said, aunty you are really an amazing fuck. I really can't believe I am fucking your asshole infront of your son.

Mom said, someday I will give you a chance to fuck me infront of my husband.

Akash said, you are really a whore aunty.

Saying this he again started pounding her in full speed. she was screaming ……yessssss…….fuck me ……fuck me hard.

Vuttu said, do it quick Akash I am Dying to fuck her in the ass.

Akash said, okay let us fuck her together. you will fuck her ass and I will fuck her pussy saing this he brought the dick out of my mom's ass hole.

Now he laid on the bed mom rode her and he entered my mom's pussy and vuttu from behind entered her rearhole. Mom was now really in pain. Both of them started fucking her and soon mom was also enjoying it.

Akash said, Murad shove your little dick in your moms mouth.

I did so. Now all three of us fucking three holes of my whore mom. After soometimes I came in her mouth and laid n bed. Soon after 2-3 minutes Akash also came inside her and mom too reached her climax. She collapsed on Akash but Vuttu didnt stop. After some more pounding he also shot all his cum inside her asshole.

After some rest I cleaned both Akash and Vuttu's dick also cleaned my mom's pussy and asshole.

From then Akash started visiting our home regularly. He and Vuttu used to Dped my mom everyday and I had to witness all of it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:49 PM