Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Vuttu said me, Lick your moms ass hole and lubricate it. Insert your tongue deep and finger her hole so that it can take my dick easily.

Hearing this mom looked at me and said, what you are waiting for...lick my asshole and make it ready and if you do it well I will give you a gift.

So I started licking her asshole. She was widening her asshole so that I can lick it well. It helped me as now I was able to insert my tongue deeper inside. I spit inside too to make it wet and then I inserted my middle finger in her asshole. After some finger fucking again I started licking it with my tongue.

Vuttu was stroking his dick and it was rock hard and was dying to enter my mom's virgin asshole. He was so horny that he just kicked me and I felt on ground.

He said, enough of this sucking asshole. I can't wait more. It's action time.

He then placed his dick at her asshole and with one push half of it went inside. Mom groaned in pain but vuttu ddidn't stop. With one more push his full dick was inside my moms asshole.

As he was full inside her mom said, you are really a good sucker my boy. you have lubricated it well so you can have your gift now.

I asked, what gift?

She said, you can now fuck my pussy which gave birth to you. Enter the hole from which you came out in this world.

I was shocked...my own mom is ordering me to enter her pussy. But I was confused.

Vuttu said, come and be a real motherfucker you asshole and after giving some pump he withdrew his dick from her asshole.

I got laid in the bed. Mom rode me and he guided my small dick in her pussy with her hand. I entered my mom slowly. I started fucking her but she told me to stop and ordered Vuttu to enter her rearhole and vuttu did so.

As I was now under them I was not able to do anything. My dick was inside my mom but I was not able to properly fuck it as she was heavy. But vuttu started fucking her asshole in full speed and I started sucking my moms boobs.

Vuttus balls were hitting her white chubby ass cheeks continuosly. I was hearing the thap...thap...thap ...thap ...thap ...thap ...thap sound only.

I was not able to move my dick inside her but I cummed inside my mom even in that position. Mom said, you and your dad is good for nothing. But she didn't got down of me. My limp cock was still inside her while he was taking vuttus pounding in her asshole. Soon my my mom also came and I was feeling it but Vuttu didn't stop. After some more pounding Vuttu lodged his cock deep in her ass and began shooting his cum. He shot all his cum deep in that asshole, withdrew his dick and get off my mom.

Mom also get off me I saw my dick was full wet with mom's juice. Vuttu than came near me and I understood what he wants and started licking it to make it clean. Seeing this mom took my dick in her mouth and started sucking it. This feeling was amazing as I was sucking Vuttu's dick and my mom was sucking my dick.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:46 PM