Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
After their fucking session I cleaned my mom's pussy. Vuttu laid beside my mom. They were taking some rest.

But I had some questions in my mind. I was confused why the hell she fired rubi and having sex with Vuttu? So I asked her about that?

She said, The moment I saw Vuttu's dick I was waiting to get it inside me and I saw how you sucked Vuttu's dick like his sex slave. I thought if he can make you his slave than he can make your dad his slave too. And I fired rubi because I didn't wanted to share this dick with a low class bitch and morever you and your dad will be our slave to do all work then why we need a maid?

I asked, what if after knowing all these dad fires vuttu?

She said, then I will divorce that asshole and marry vuttu afterall I can't stay without this dick anymore saying this she kissed Vuttu and ordered me to sleep.

Next morning I woke up when I got a hard kick by vuttu in my ass. He then ordered me to make breakfast for them and again got laid.

I woke up, made breakfast for them and then went to bedroom to call them. I woke them up. After waking mom was going to washroom and ordered me to follow her. I followed her and as we entered she ordered me to close the door. I closed the door.

Then she said, look I know you are thinking your mom is a slut getting fucked by driver infront of his son. But it is because I saw how he made you his slave and when I saw you sucking his dick I understood I can't resist him from fucking me as I have my physical needs and your dad's dick is like you which can't please me. I thought maybe like you he will also love to see me with vuttu. I also thought if you can worship a low class maid then worshiping your own mother will be a better option for you. So tell me have I done anything wrong?

All things mother said was true so I said, no mom you haven't done anything wrong.

She said, I knew you will understand my feelings. So did you liked our fucking session and will you remain as our sex slave.

I said, yes mom I liked it and I will remain as your sex slave.

She said, thanks son and kissed me.

Then she got fresh and we both came out and then vuttu entered the washroom after he got fresh we had our breakfast.

After breakfast we again went to bedroom. All of us were totally nude. Vuttu said, Mumtaz I will fuck your ass now I can't wait to enter that hole.

Mom said, as your wish.

I got happy to hear that as his big dick now will tear my moms virgin asshole. I eagerly wanted to see his dick fucking her ass hole.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:45 PM