Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Murad continues:

Few days later one night he ordered me to fuck Rubi and when I started he went outside the room and knocked mom's bedrooms door and came to our room. I didn't understand what he is upto. But after sometime when I looked at the door I saw mom was peeping inside. I didn't dare to make an eye contact with him. I behaved like I haven't seen her. I understood why vuttu knocked the door. After I finished fucking her Vuttu came near me and inserted his dick in my mouth and after I sucked it and made it wet he then started fucking rubi. After their fucking session I cleaned her pussy and my mom witnessed all of it.

I thought mom would fall for vuttu after seeing his massive dick and our fucking session. But next morning what happend made me really happy. Mom fired Rubi from work and I thought Vuttu will also be fired. I thought I could now live my simple life but I was wrong.

Mom fired Rubi and after she went away mom called Vuttu to her room. I thought mom will fire him now but for sometimes I didn't heard anything so decided to check what is happening.

I looked through the door and got real shock of my life. Mom was sucking Vuttu's dick. Mom couldn't take most of it in, but she kept on sucking it. She was moaning a lot, her breathing was heavy. I, too was getting very horny watching my mom nude on her knee's sucking Vuttu's massive cock.

Vuttu started biting and sucking her neck, tits, nipples and her stomach. Vuttu said, come on slut suck me harder. I am sure you haven't seen a big cock like this in your life you bitch. And then Vuttu saw me and said to my mom, look your asshole son watching how good his mother sucks.

Then vuttu said, come inside and suck your mom's pussy. I went near mom but I was hesitating. Seeing me confused mom stopped sucking her dick and said, do what he says. So I started licking my own mom's pussy. Sometimes later Vuttu took his dick out of mom's mouth and stood beside mom. He then started slapping her ass and mom was liking it. With every slap a soft moan came out her mouth.

By this time my mom was so turned on that she begging to fuck her. So he put my mom in doggy style and inserted his dick in her pussy. As he entered her he said, oh my god you are so tight like young girls.

And mom replied, Murad's dads dick is even smaller than murad thats why it is so tight.

Vuttu said, No matter I will make it so loose that your husband with his pathetic dick will not feel anything.

Mom said, yes, Fuck me even harder, tear my pussy apart, let it be filled with your cum. Tear it, do it hard.

He was getting encouraged and started fucking her in full speed. And They both this time had an orgasm together.

Vuttu then told her that he wants her ass now.

But mom said, I am very tired as this was the first time I got fucked by a real men and told him, You can have me anytime you want but tonight spare me.

Vuttu said, okay my love and ordered me to clean my moms pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:37 PM