Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
From then we used to fuck every night in my room. I used to fuck Rubi first then after I finish Vuttu starts fucking her and after that I clean both my and Vuttu's cum from her pussy. Things were going like that but after one week things changed. It was Rubi's period time so we can't have sex. So rubi sucked me to give me pleasure and I came in her mouth but when she went to Vuttu He said, I think today Murad needs to learn something new and said to me, come suck my dick and drink all it's juice. I was dumbstruck but Rubi said, go suck it...suck a real man's cock...you will like it.

I have no other way so I kneel down and took it in my mouth was licking it slowly. Soon he hold my head and kept stroking in my mouth. And that moment rubi inserted his middle finger inside my asshole and kept fucking my asshole with his middle finger. It was paining like hell but Vuttu kept fucking my mouth. My dick was rock hard and i came in pleasure. Seeing this Vuttu said, Thats it...I knew you would like it. I laid on the bed. Vuttu then ordered Rubi to apply some lubrication in his dick and she did so. Now Vuttu came near me took my hands beside and tied them. I didn't understand what was going on. So, I asked them what is going on? Rubi then took of her panty and napkin and shoved it inside my mouth. It was so dirty that I almost vomitted.

Vuttu then made me in bending position and started appplying some lubrication in my asshole. I understood what he is upto but I was helpless. I saw Rubi was recording all of it In Vuttu's mobile. Vuttu then set his cock in the opening of my tiny asshole.

With a large push he entered his dick head in my asshole. I almost died in pain. Tears came down from my eyes automatically. With second push he entered almost half of it and then again with another push his dick was fully inside me as I was feeling his balls rubbing my ass chicks.

Then he took thirty second pause and after that started fucking me in full speed. Rubi was laughing to see me in this position. After almost 10 minutes of fucking he came in my asshole and I could feel it inside me.

Then he took it out of my asshole and came near my mouth and brought the panty and napkin out of my mouth. I was almost senseless but then he ordered me to make her dick clean. I opened my eyes and saw blood in his dick. He shoved his dick inside my mouth and made me clean it and after that he agin shoved that dirty panty and napkin in my mouth then he just throw me on the floor. And they both got laid in the bed. I was dieing in pain but my hands were tied. After half and hour Vuttu untied me and said go clean yourself. I stood up but I was unable to walk after that rough fucking. So ruby helped me and took me to the washroom. She helped me to get clean and after that he made me sleep in the bed and went to her room. Vuttu was sleeping beside me. He said , if I tell this to anyone he will make the video viral. So I kept quiet and didn't tell anything to anyone. Next day seeing me walking like that mom asked me what happend? I said I fell off and hurt my back and she believed it. But from then I became Vuttu's sex slave he used to fuck ruby in my bed every night and even fuck me 5-6 times in a month.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:35 PM