Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Mamun's story how he and his son became a cuckold.

Mamun- I am a well known contractor of Natore(a district of Bangladesh). Vuttu used to be my driver. Because of my job I have to visit many sites in differenent districts. So I had to stay out of the house maximum time. And also because of my small dick me and my wife’s sex life was boring.

Vuttu used to stay in the house as he was the driver of that car which I bought for my wife and son. We had a four room house. One room was our bedroom, one is our son’s room, one is guest room and other one is servants room. Vuttu used to sleep on the floor on my son’s room. And in the servant’s room our maid Rubi used to stay. Rubi was a 40 years old divorced lady. She was dark, fat but her assets were huge. Even sometimes I used to masturbate seeing her assets. But we didn’t knew Vuttu and Rubi was having an affair. They used to fuck every night in Rubi’s room.

One day my son Murad woke up and saw Vuttu was not in the room. So when he started looking for him he heard some moaning from Rubi’s room. When he looked inside he saw Vuttu was fucking Rubi. He was confused but his cock was as hard as it could get by then and so dropped his pant and started stroking his dick.

At this moment I stopped Mamun as I wanted to hear this from his son Murad. So then I asked Murad to describe me about the episode.

Murad’s view:

Murad- I was stroking my dick and Suddenly, Rubi caught a glimpse of me standing on the door and screamed. Vuttu got startled on hearing the scream and looked in my direction. Rubi could not say a word but immediately pushed vola and pulled her petticoat to cover her naked body. Vuttu also covered himself with his lungi.

Both of kept looking at me and I kept looking at the both of them. From the looks on their faces it appeared that neither one of them had an idea as to how to talk to me about what I had just witnessed.

I decided to break the silence and asked, what is going on? What is the meaning of all this?

Rubi was looking down and was clearly feeling ashamed of what she was doing.

I asked again, I am talking to you. What is going on over here?

Sensing that Rubi was too ashamed to speak out Vuttu said, please don't be angry. Just give us a chance to explain everything. I told him to explain.

Vuttu said, you know that Rubi is divorced. She was feeling lonely without her husband.

I said, So what?

Vuttu said, She has her sexual needs and me too was feeling horny so we both decided to solve it in this way.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:30 PM