Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
The next two days I did all the same thing what they told me to do. Now it was the day of their arrival. I thought may be they will come in the morning but they did't came and as per schedule I went to shop. I was eagerly waiting for them because if they come I will get a chance to fuck mumtaz and also find out who are the two cuckolds.

It was around 12:30 someone called me. I recieved the call and it was vuttu's voice and he asked me for my shop's address. I thought may be they will come by bus so I said, You can wait for me in the bus stop I will go and pick up you.

Vuttu-just tell what i have asked for you asshole?

I got confused why he got angry so i gave him the address and then he ordered me to wait outside the shop.

So I came out of my shop and was waiting for them. After almost five minutes a car stopped near me. It was a toyota land cruiser prado. Suddenly the door opened and I saw a almost fifty year old bald person was in the driver seat. He then ordered me to get in. As i get in I saw Mumtaz, vuttu and a boy of Akash's age sitting in the back seat.

I said hello to them and was going to introduce myself but mumtaz said, we will do the introduction part in home you now just guide us to your home.

So I did what Mumtaz told me. After ten minutes we reached our home. The driver parked the car in our small garden. All of us got down from the car.

My wife Nadia opened the door and we got in. Vuttu, Mumtaz sat on the couch but the driver and the young boy sat on the floor. I realised these two are the cuckolds but who are they.

Akash then told Mumtaz and vuttu to get some rest and I took them to my bedroom. Mumtaz said, parves we have some luggage in the car you go with those two assholes and bring those.

So I went outside the room and saw both of them were still sitting on the floor and Akash was with Nadia in the kitchen. I went near the cuckolds and said, Mumtaz madam wants you two to bring her luggage.

Hearing this they went and brought 3 luggage from the car and I took them to Mumtaz's room. When I entered the room I saw Mumtaz was sitting on the bed. I handover-ed the luggage to her. Then I came back to the drawing room saw Akash and Nadia talking to the cuckolds.

I went near them. Seeing me Akash said, This is Nadia's husband but now my cuckold servant Parves and parves this bald person is Mamun. He is Mumtaz Aunty's cuckold husband just like you and this young asshole is their was my best friend and their only son Murad.

I was shocked to hear this. How a mother can make her son cuckold slave. I really wanted to know how they became cuckold.

So I asked Akash, till mumtaz madam took some rest can we three go and talk to each other?

Akash- okay you go and wait in the car. I'll call you when Mumtaz aunty will cal you.

So we three cuckold went and sat inside the car.

I asked Mamun, who is this vuttu who made you both cuckold?

Mamun- Vuttu used to be my driver. But it is my badluck that now me and my son became his slave he became the master.

Me- Can I ask you how all these happend?

Mamun- no one knows anything about this except Akash but as you are also a cuckold like me so i will tell you my story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:27 PM