Adultery How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir
Then the man started kissing Mumtaz and Mumtaz also startred stroking his dick and through webcam I was enjoying all of this. He was a well built man with a nice dick which was as big as Akash's. Soon They broke the kiss and the man asked Nadia about me. Nadia introduced me to him.

After the intro the man said, so you are the gandu husband of Nadia. I am Vuttu Mumtaz's lover. Two days later We will come to your home and see you then. Goodbye.

And then he shut off the webcam left me confused. I was thinking why they will come to our house. So I went to my bedroom and saw Akash and Nadia was already in action.

Akash was fucking her in full speed and my wife was moaning like hell. And soon Akash released his load inside her and laid beside him. I knew what I have to do so I went near my wife's pussy to clean with my tongue but Akash ordered me to clean his dick first. So I sucked his dick to make it clean and then also cleaned my wife's pussy.

After that Akash asked meh, Did Mumtaz aunty told you when they will come to our home?

I said, yes they will come two days later but why they are coming here?

Akash- I wanted to do a groupfucking so I invited them. Vuttu gave me the chance to fuck Mumtaz aunty and now I am just returning her favour. And by the way when they will come you will get a chance to meet two more cuckolds. Now go and sleep.

So, I made my bed on the floor and slept.

But I was confused what Akash meant by two cuckolds. Did Mumtaz has two husbands. that's not possible and I didn't have the courage to ask anything so I thought it's better to wait and see.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I became a cuckold husband by shaabir - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 11:26 PM